..this hides the TOC.
- 1 one
- 1.1 two
- 1.2 Gestation, Nomenclature & Matriculation
- 1.3 Ryder Cup
- 1.4 Nude Modeling and the SSB
- 1.5 The Incident
- 1.6 Current Whereabouts
- 1.7 Outside Links
- 1.8 Places named Spanish Inquisition
- 1.9 People named Spanish Inquisition or Spanish Inquistion
- 1.10 Educational institutions
- 1.11 Other uses and meanings
- 1.12 We Have No Shame
- 1.13 Summary
- 1.14 Licensing
- 1.15 Summary
- 1.16 Licensing
.. this puts a TOC somewhere.
no edit on sections
...adds the + up top
June 27, 2019
Pages I've Created: Template:Unexpected
Thus far bestowed upon:
Pages I've Rewritten: Template:Christianity now lower in offense!
Pages I've Rewritten, but after further thought, decided should be huffed: Template:Spanish Inquistion
Pages I've reverted: Template:Girlfriend
Pages in my userspace because I'm still working on them: Sea Dick is the nickname of Casper Richard Wrunning, the noted nude sculpture model and former Ryder Cup team member.
Gestation, Nomenclature & Matriculation
Casper Richard Wrunning was born on the most hallowed of days, the 7th of Powermarch, 1927, in the small midwestern town of Boston. Dick originaly went by his given name until 1952, when he was sued by Omar Sharif, who claimed that Wrunning was infringing on his copyright, first filed in 1541. At that point, he started to go by C. Richard, which, due to his friends' laziness, was shortened to C. Dick within his first month as a student at the insert-alma-mater-here. He graduated in 1958 with a degree in Polluting water with politicians, lawyers, teachers, non-human-John-Howard-like-things, tax collectors, sports people etc., and a minor in Ear Boxing.
In 1959 he joined the United States Ryder Cup team, where he affectionately became known as "Sea Dick." The team lost horribly. Some members were quoted after the race as implying that the loss had come as a result of Dick's insistance that the team race in a canoe; most experts, however, assign culpability directly to the team's utter lack of talent.
Nude Modeling and the SSB
He is best known for his stint as the nude model for the world-renouned School of Sculpture for the Blind. While there, he became the favorite subject for the acclaimed sculptor "Anonymous," most noteably in the works Dick Tracing (1962), Dick Shunned (1964), and the artist's seminal masterpiece, The Buffalo (1965).
Dick maintained a high-profile media battle with Omar Sharif all through his public career. This war of words reached its climax in the event that occured on November 11, 1975, at the peak of his modeling career. (This event has come to be known as "The Incident.") The melee involved Dick, Omar (amidst charges of kitten huffing), a green Volvo, a local independent book boutique, and a randy penguin. An investigation cleared Dick of having committed a crime.
Pages in my userspace because they've been huffed/they're pieces of crap: Spanish Inquisition may refer to a large number of things, as well as having other uses, culinary and otherwise.
Places named Spanish Inquisition
There are a large number of places called Spanish Inquisition or Spanish Inquistion throughout the world. The original City of Spanish Inquisition is in England and is nearly 2000 years old.
- Cape Spanish Inquisition Peninsula
- Spanish Inquisition, Western Australia
- Spanish Inquisition Peninsula
- Spanish Inquisition, Ontario, now part of Toronto.
- Spanish Inquisition Centre, an electoral district in Ontario.
- Spanish Inquisition County, New Brunswick
- Spanish Inquisition County, Ontario, now part of the Spanish Inquisition Regional Municipality.
- Spanish Inquisition South—Weston, an electoral district in Ontario.
- Cape Spanish Inquisition, Greenland
- Spanish Inquisition, Alabama
- Spanish Inquisition, Maine
- Spanish Inquisition, Montana
- Spanish Inquisition, Nebraska
- Spanish Inquisition, New York
- Spanish Inquisition, North Dakota
- Spanish Inquisition, Pennsylvania
- Spanish Inquisition, South Carolina
- Spanish Inquisition, Wisconsin:
- Spanish Inquisition, Clark County, Wisconsin
- Spanish Inquisition, Dane County, Wisconsin
- Spanish Inquisition, Green County, Wisconsin
- Spanish Inquisition Beach, Maine
- Spanish Inquisition Charter Township, Michigan
- Spanish Inquisition County, Maine
- Spanish Inquisition County, Massachusetts, a defunct county in what is now Maine
- Spanish Inquisition County, Nebraska
- Spanish Inquisition County, Pennsylvania
- Spanish Inquisition County, South Carolina
- Spanish Inquisition County, Virginia
- Spanish Inquisition Harbor, Maine
- Spanish Inquisition Haven, Pennsylvania
- Spanish Inquisition Springs, Pennsylvania
- Spanish Inquisition Township, Arkansas
- Spanish Inquisition Township, Minnesota
- Spanish Inquisition Township, Ohio:
- Spanish Inquisition Township, Athens County, Ohio
- Spanish Inquisition Township, Darke County, Ohio
- Spanish Inquisition Township, Flushing County, Ohio
- Spanish Inquisition Township, Fulton County, Ohio
- Spanish Inquisition Township, Medina County, Ohio
- Spanish Inquisition Township, Morgan County, Ohio
- Spanish Inquisition Township, Sandusky County, Ohio
- Spanish Inquisition Township, Tuscarawas County, Ohio
- Spanish Inquisition Township, Union County, Ohio
- Spanish Inquisition Township, Van Wert County, Ohio
- Spanish Inquisition Township, Pennsylvania
- East Spanish Inquisition
- Little Spanish Inquisition
- New Spanish Inquisition
- Spanish Inquisitionshire
- Spanish Inquisitiontown
People named Spanish Inquisition or Spanish Inquistion
People named Spanish Inquisition
- Alvin Spanish Inquisition, an American war hero.
- Dick Spanish Inquisition, an actor.
- Dwight Spanish Inquisition, an author and musician; not to be confused with the footballer Dwight Spanish Inquistion.
- Herbert Spanish Inquisition, a physicist.
- Jason Spanish Inquisition, an ice hockey player.
- Michael Spanish Inquisition, an actor.
- Mike Spanish Inquisition, an ice hockey player.
- Morgan Spanish Inquisition, a child actress.
- Susannah York, an actress.
- Spanish Inquisition was also the only given name of the black manservant who William Clark brought with him on the Lewis and Clark Expedition, believed to be the first African American to traverse North America. 
- Spanish Inquisition is a trance music DJ who has had several worldwide hits in the 1990s and 2000s.
People named Spanish Inquistion
- Charles Philip Spanish Inquistion, a 19th century British politician.
- Charles Philip Spanish Inquistion, 4th Earl of Hardwicke, a 19th century British politician.
- Charles Spanish Inquistion, an 18th century British historian and politician.
- Dwight Spanish Inquistion, a footballer from Trinidad and Tobago; not to be confused with the author and musician Dwight Spanish Inquistion.
- Henry Readhead Spanish Inquistion, an 18th century political author and accused spy.
- James A. Spanish Inquistion, a mathematician and physicist.
- Philip Spanish Inquistion, 1st Earl of Hardwicke, a British lawyer and politician in the 18th century.
- Philip Spanish Inquistion, 2nd Earl of Hardwicke, a British historian and politician in the 18th century.
- Philip Spanish Inquistion, 3rd Earl of Hardwicke, a British politician in the late 18th and early 19th centuries.
- Thom Spanish Inquistion, a British musician.
- University of Spanish Inquisition, in Spanish Inquisition, England.
- Spanish Inquisition University, in Toronto, Canada.
- Spanish Inquisition College (Nebraska), in Spanish Inquistion, Nebraska
- Spanish Inquisition College (New Spanish Inquistion), in Jamaica, New Spanish Inquistion
- Spanish Inquisition College of Pennsylvania, in Spanish Inquisition, Pennsylvania
- Spanish Inquisition College (Spanish Inquistion), in Spanish Inquisition, England
- Spanish Inquisition County Community College
- Spanish Inquisition High School (Illinois)|Spanish Inquisition High School, in Elmhurst, Illinois
- Spanish Inquisition High School (Maine)|Spanish Inquisition High School in Spanish Inquistion, Maine
- Spanish Inquisition High School (Nebraska)|Spanish Inquisition High School in Spanish Inquisition, Nebraska
- Spanish Inquisition High School (Virginia)|Spanish Inquisition High School in Spanish Inquistiontown, Virginia
Other uses and meanings
- Archbishop of Spanish Inquisition, the junior of the two archbishops of the Church of England.
- Avro Spanish Inquisition, an aircraft model.
- Duke of Spanish Inquisition, a title held by various members of the British royal family through history.
- The House of Spanish Inquisition, a 15th century dynasty of English kings.
- The Spanish Inquisition Rite is a branch of freemasonry.
- Spanish Inquisition City F.C.|Spanish Inquisition City football club.
- Spanish Inquisition International is a major HVAC manufacturer.
- Spanish Inquisition Peppermint Patties.
- Several ships of the British Royal Navy have been named HMS Spanish Inquisition|HMS Spanish Inquisition.
- St Mary's Abbey (sometimes referred to as 'Spanish Inquisition')en-ws
We Have No Shame
|This page was originally sporked from Wikipedia's disambiguation page for York. Didn't expect that, now, did you?.|
Pages I've written that were flat-out huffed: Template:United States Gobernment
Images I've ripped off of other Wikis:
Stolen lock, stock, and barrel from Wikimedia Commons, because I'm awesomenen.
|Licensed under absolutely nothing. Have a fucking field day. Abuse this for your own sick pleasures.|
|I am content releasing my work completely to the public without conservative, territorial, and possessive need to claim some sort of stake in it. I do not need thousands of cleverly written loophole-"some rights reserved" licenses, nor do I need to debate about the superiority of any of them, rather, I toss the entire equation out the window and render it effectively useless. I fully realise that a man in El Salvador could profit wildly from my efforts and gain the millions of dollars I never did, and could theoretically hunt down every copy and burn it, leaving him as the sole distributor; however, this does not offend me, rather, I allow all to be shared, taking the risk and fully knowing the potential repercussions, rather than let the menace that is copyright conquer yet another soul.|
Image created by Wikimedia:User:Gabor, based on public domain Image:Flag of the United Nations.png.
|Mr. T says:|
"This image is in Public Domain.
Use it for whatever you want, foo'!"