User:Kingkitty/The Uncyclopedian Forces
Do Zombies scare you?
If these pictures scare you...well you probably should leave and never ever come back. This is for real men (and women), this is NOT for the faint of heart. This is Urban Dead. And we are The Uncyclopedian Forces.
OUR GOAL: To kick zombie ass.
OUR PASSION: To kick zombie ass.
OUR JOY: To kick zombie ass.
- 1 Wait, WHAT THE HELL IS URBAN DEAD?
- 2 Membership
- 3 Current Missions
- 4 ATTENTION!
- 5 NEW MISSION
- 6 The Uncyclopedian Forces Revenge List
- 7 What are you currently doing?
- 8 Revive Request
- 9 Tips for Survivors New to Malton
- 10 Template
Wait, WHAT THE HELL IS URBAN DEAD?
Urban Dead is a MMORPG. About Zombie Apocalypse. Choose to be a Survivor, maybe a Trapped Civilian, a Military soldier, or even one of the Necrotech Scientists, maybe involved in the Zombie Apocalypse. Or be a Zombie, a victim of the infection, now a corpse. Will the Uncyclopedians save the city of Malton from dying a zombie death? Or will the Zombies get past the quarantine zone, and infect the world...
If you are planning on playing as a Survivor, you've reached the right place! If you're a zombie, however, you want to join The Uncyclopedian Corpses. It's all the same people, just more dead.
Click link to join the Urban Dead world.
Click link for beginners help and other useful info about Urban Dead.
We also have a page on the Official Urban Dead Wiki located here.
Our official channel on IRC is #unforces.
Anyone can join and smoke as much hash as they want! Also add our name "The Uncyclopedian Forces" to your group option in your profile.
- Captain Kingkitty - furrymudkipsking Profile
High Gen. Grue - HighGenGrue n00bFOR ALONAI! (Gave up playing a Harman for nexuswar, but will play as a zarman.) --Lt. High Gen. Grue The Few The Proud, The Marines 19:56, 13 October 2007 (UTC) Kalir - Kalir KalirEffectively ceased playing for Nexus War. No touchy. - Bahahaha Can I have your profile? :P -- 17:48, 14 September 2007 (UTC) TrarI don't want to lead a barely active group. Fuck off. I'm leaving for Zomburbia! --Trar (talk|contribs|grueslayer) 22:58, 4 November 2007 (UTC)
- Bonner - Admiral Bonner Profile
EkashpQuitting for the same reason as Trar.
- Leoispotter - Leoispotter - Profile
- Insineratehymn - Insineratehymn - Profile
- Hinoa - Hinoa4 - Profizzle
- Starnestommy - Starnestommy - Profile
- Uncyclopedian - Uncyclopedian - Profile
- THEDUDEMAN - thedudeman9118 - Profile
- Pongo Version 2 - ThePong - Profile
- sleepygamer - sleepygamer Profile
I'm quitting this group to join EugeneKay's Zomburbia! group. This group has fallen apart, thanks to Nexuswar. And I can't take it anymore. And no, i'm not joining nexuswar. I am SICK and TIRED of UNsuccessfully trying to rally you guys back together! FUCK IT! AND FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU ALL!
- Nobody cares. Now remove that stick from your ass. —Hinoa talk.kun 14:22, 6 November 2007 (UTC)
- Oh shut up. I fucked off ages ago. My main is now holed up in Hildebrand Mall and i'm also thinking of fucking off into a fort. Nov 14, 16:46
The Uncyclopedian Forces Revenge List
This is where you want people to be KILLED ON SIGHT for obvious moral reasons (Playing killing, breaking down barricades, etc). This should only be for humans because zombies can do whatever the hell they want...
- John Caine Profile - PKer The bastard killed me and Furrymudkipsking in OUR OWN BASE! -- . 19:09, 8 August 2007 (UTC)
- Well, I reported him. Bitch. --Trar (talk|contribs|grueslayer) 21:10, 8 August 2007 (UTC)
- Nice one :) We'll get him...if the bounty hunters dont get him first -- . 21:35, 8 August 2007 (UTC)
- that explains it. Still, let's kill him. --Lt. High Gen. Grue The Few The Proud, The Marines 23:38, 10 August 2007 (UTC)
- Well, I reported him. Bitch. --Trar (talk|contribs|grueslayer) 21:10, 8 August 2007 (UTC)
- BopBin said "Come on, Kalin. It's about time you used those 2700 xp and became a brain brother...  He stops to think... it takes a few minutes. Wait! I know! I'll initate you!" (14 hours and 25 minutes ago)
- BopBin shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (14 hours and 24 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. (14 hours and 23 minutes ago)
- You were killed by BopBin. (14 hours and 23 minutes ago)
This individual has committed a most grievous insult to my honor... he has misspelled my name. With an N, no less. N isn't remotely close to R on a QWERTY keyboard. Also, he wanted me to go into some kind of brain rot survivor cult, which is not the Dual Nature way. 19:52, 17 August 2007 (UTC)
Oh, and note: I don't want him reported or anything drastic unless the rest of you do. Just warning the rest of you that he's trouble.19:56, 17 August 2007 (UTC)
- The usual explaination: Group kills. BopBin is a member of another huge PKing group, BrainROT RUM, that has a goal of having everyone get the zombie skill Brain Rot. Marshal Uncyclopedian! Talk to me!
What are you currently doing?
Just comment on where you are currently, how you are doing, your ammo, etc etc. Use this for help.
- Just did the usual, Ammo run, Went shooty, leveled up -- 19:24, 16 September 2007 (UTC)
- EugeneKay is hanging out in Pashenton with The Naughty Zombie Gods, for fun and drinking and games and drinking.
- furrymudkipsking is level 2. LEVEL 2 WOOOO. I leveled up my pistol training, brb going to kill some zombies...
Whatever. My IP limit is only 2 left. DAMNIT. anyways... Tomorrow I'm heading off to Dunningwood to help out the Cult of the Stuffed Crocodile. --Lt. High Gen. Grue The Few The Proud, The Marines 00:23, 14 September 2007 (UTC)
I'm in Wyke Hills right now, and I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing. I'm afraid that if I do anything, I'll be killed. --00:24, 1 August 2007 (UTC)
- Everyone feels like that when they first play. :D Death is reversible. :D --Lt. High Gen. Grue The Few The Proud, The Marines 00:38, 1 August 2007 (UTC)
- OK, I'm in Buttonville right now, and I'm starting to get the hang of this game. --
01:21, 1 August 2007 (UTC)
- Just a note if you were in Wyke Hills and now you're in Buttonville you're heading in the wrong direction. Try this -- . 09:38, 1 August 2007 (UTC)
I'm now in Williamsville after just being revived. I've now sheltered myself in the heavy barricades of Shfield Bank. --23:17, 1 August 2007 (UTC)
- Kalir is dead and laying right outside of the now-busted Carner Hotel. It was bound to happen eventually, dude. 17:31, 18 August 2007 (UTC)
- At least they didn't Ransack the place. --Lt. High Gen. Grue The Few The Proud, The Marines 16:08, 20 August 2007 (UTC)
- I'm hiding in a police station in north Heytown with about 50 other survivors, constantly being attacked by zombies. I'll start the trek to the Carner hotel once I have enough AP. -- Phlegm Leoispotter * (garble! jank!) 01:30, 31 July 2007 (UTC)
- Leoispotter has made it safely to the Carner -- Phlegm Leoispotter * (garble! jank!) 17:14, 31 July 2007 (UTC)
- Now in Heytown, still a zed. Have been more busy with one of my alts than with my main. —Comrade Pongo (V2) GS Implementor (Talk | Contribs | Award) 18:37, 14 September 2007 (UTC)
Our newest member!
- I've just arrived at the base, but am nearly out of action points. --Sir Starnestommy (Talk • Contribs • CUN • Capt.) 15:41, August 2, 2007
- They regenerate one every half hour. --Lt. High Gen. Grue The Few The Proud, The Marines 15:42, 2 August 2007 (UTC)
- Waiting in cemetery for revive, knowing that a zombie hunter is coming around. Marshal Uncyclopedian! Talk to me!
I was a walkin' along to the VSB Henson, when I was told (a little too late) that there was a zombie inside. My attempts to find another hiding spot were futile, and I took refuge in a nearby wasteland, hoping that I could be revived after zombification. Still waiting. Two people have killed me in this damn cemetery so far. Oh, and Graaagh. sleepygamer 09:25, 14 September 2007 (UTC)
- Make that three people. Dang you Bonner. sleepygamer 21:31, 14 September 2007 (UTC)
I am sticking around West/East Grayside, the area is being swamped by Zombies. Got a few shots off on a Zed and browsed the area for a safe place. Sticking inside Boode Place Fire Station for the time being until I can get access to a PD to get ammo (most surrounding PDs are too heavily barricaded). - -Dial the Gate 16:07, 15 September 2007 (UTC) Update Status
Died and became a zombie? No worries, just post your name here, and your current position (Using this) and I'm sure someone will...eventually come to you. Oh and going to a cemetery is a good idea because there's usually nice people willing to revive you....or kill you...
- I wish to be revived. I am outside the Carner. I have been a zombie for all of the long trip to the Carner Hotel except a short period of time where some wandering NecroTech randomly revived me, but I died to zombies and infection soon after. Marshal Uncyclopedian! Talk to me!
- I can't get outside. FUCKING OVER CADE. --Lt. High Gen. Grue The Few The Proud, The Marines 05:33, 26 August 2007 (UTC)
How many levels over-caded is it? Marshal Uncyclopedian! Talk to me!
- Yeah. It went frokm EHB to VSB. What? Well, i'm hiding somewhere else. I'm stupid enough to hide in a place that has lights on. --Lt. High Gen. Grue The Few The Proud, The Marines 16:47, 27 August 2007 (UTC)
- Can anybody come and revive me? I'm groaning and moaning around in a cemetery at [90, 20]. Big thanks! sleepygamer 09:21, 14 September 2007 (UTC)
- I'm COMING! Runs over, syringe in hand --Lt. High Gen. Grue The Few The Proud, The Marines 03:46, 15 September 2007 (UTC)
Tips for Survivors New to Malton
1: DON'T FUCKING SLEEP OUTSIDE
Unless of course, you want to be eaten by Zombies while you sleep
2: Use your last Action Points to get to Safety
Go to a barricaded building that you can enter, either a Fire/Police Station or Hospital, a NecroTech building, or even a barricaded School. Schools, railway stations, cinemas, and junkyards, if barricaded, are so safe, and aren't frequently checked by the zombie hordes.
3: Kill Zombies, get XP. Revive zombies, get XP.
Kill Zombies, Tag zombies, REVIVE ZOMBIES, it all gives xp. XP lets you get really, really, nice skills. Like Free Running. get Free Running.
4: Weapons. Sorry, no Chainsaw.
You should really get some decent weapons, especially if you are a Consumer class, or any NecroTech class. But you should stick to Melee weapons, such as Fire Axes (ESPECIALLY with the Skill "Axe Proficiency"), as Firearms are next to useless without Basic Firearms Training.
5: Death is not the end
You could always go to a Revive Point. But while you are a Zombie, it's a VERY GOOD TIME to get lots of XP by killing, maimimg, and eating Survivors and smashing their technology. In any case, you can get a revive either by requesting one above or by getting a random revive.
All allies part of the Uncyclopedian Forces yield this:
|This user looted Caiger Mall
S/he spent 20 Action Points searching.