/\/00B-I-I311 is a nether dimension which leaks over into ours to do some serious smiting on noobs. It was first outlined in the epic poem by Dante, The Noobferno. The sequels, The Uber-Room of l33t Pros and The Lagging Server of Mediocrity never quite achieved the same popularity.
Ruler's of /\/00B-|-|311
- Satan-Quit becasue he hates fucking /\/00B$.
- Bill Gates-Quit becasue he crashed the server.
- Me-Quit because he had diarhrea.
- To be decided in upcoming Reality show, "/\/00B$ $'_'(|<!"
Levels of /\/00B-|-|311
- 1. EA Staff- They can only play their own games.
- 2. Laggers- Continue lagging. It's punishment enough.
- 3. Bad admins- They get stuck in a room with all the shouting morons.
- 4. Shouting morons- They get stuck in a room with all the bad admins.
- 5. Glitch abusers- They get stuck in a room wall.
- 6. Noob tube spammers- They may only use pistols.
- 7. WoW players- Addicted and poor.
- 8. Spawn campers- Infinite attack. 0 health.
- 9. Kill stealers- Whenever they search a drop, it's always things like "shabby wolf hide."
- 10. Noob gankers- Their targets are Chuck Norris in disguise.
- 11. Griefers- Their games freeze regularly, always at critical moments.
- 12. Racists- They wake up one morning and find that they have turned black and Jewish.
- 13. Gold farmers- Inflation, but only on them.
- 14. Tech abusers- Dial-up.
- 15. Unintentional noobs- Noobs forever!
- 16. MySpace Preverts- those retards should go die