|Catgirls, Hentai and furries, Oh my!|
This page contains catgirls, hentai and/or furries and is not safe for human consumption.
If caught reading this page, roll over and play dead.
The lamoxlamae is a mysterious beast that avoids work of all manners on a regular basis, fleeing it's perusers with the skill of a practiced master of delusion and boredom. Little is known about this creature, but come along, <insert name here>, as we attempt to define the undefinable, the strange and often very bored little creature that has written this userpage.
What is known about the Lamoxlamae? It is a creature of many names and many disguises. This information comes from decades of dedicated research on the subject at hand in it's native habitat, the internet.
- Enjoys spicy foods
- Does not understand the Furry Fandom.
- Is playful and friendly.
- Can read and write!
- Was a Boy Scout... and a Girl Scout... and a Talent Scout....
- Likes spotting spotted things in hidden spots.
- Gets Wild whenever given the opportunity
- Huffs kittens when available
- Is a member of the People Watchers' Society
- Implanted secret commands to bomb Canada
- believes their invisible man is bigger than yours
- Really needs a life or some new video games
- Is right behind you!
The Lamoxlamae is not...
- your mom
- Oscar Wilde
- avoiding work right now, nuh-uh, not at all!
- as cute as can be
- a Hentai (though they may have starred in Hentai)
- Plotting your demise ☠
- Furry, though they may be rubbery or fluffy.
- watching you masturbate to the pictures on this page...
Games our magnificent quarry has created
Recently the Lamoxlamae has shown the capacity for not only higher decision-making but game design and creative thought. Research has turned up these unusual specimen as proof. Further research and testing upon the captured specimens must be performed for the good of science!
News and other Major Contributions
The lamoxlamae has also begun to spill it's unique perception of the world in the form of news reports and articles. Witness this strange creature's creative nature at work.
The Lamoxlamae's Trophy Cabinet
Because this little creature is praiseworthy, so sayeth the bey.
|Award||Date||Nice Person Donating|
|June 15, 2008||Smuggler|
|This page was originally sporked from Nowhere.|