User:Readmesoon/b00b of the Month
Welcome to the voting page. AHA! Indeed it is.
This is where we nominate n00bs for b00b of the month. The official recommendation for b00b of the Month is me.
In order to be considered a noob, you must:
- Be a MEMBER of no more than 30±3 days membership.
- Not nominate yourself. You can vote for yourself, but you can't nominate yourself.
- Have written at least one "full" article.
- Not be NXWave. In the event that the winner turns out to be NXWave, the award is taken back and given to the second place finisher.
- Each winner will be subject to a customary checkuser to ensure lack of NXWave-itude.
Nomination and voting process
Nominate the noob who you think has made the most high-quality contributions in their short time here.
Nominations end one week from the end of the month. At this time you may vote ONCE for your favorite noob. Do your research! Vote for who makes you giggle. On the first of the next month, the winner will be announced.
Only signed votes count! Please use a level two headline format for the nomination.
Winner will receive:
- Spotlight on Readmesoon's Userpage
- Fancy template to put on your user page
(Note: Contrary to what some may consider to be popular belief, winners of Uncyclopedia's Noob of the Month Award® will not be entitled to complimentary beef jerky at their local grocery stores.)