|Con$umeri$m Cat Approved:|
Consumerism Cat approves Striker2117 for contributing to the decline of
society by sarcastically encouraging unchecked, rampant, and wanton consumerism.
A person, very possibly not a person, and very possibly a butterfly dreaming about being a Chinese Philosopher dreaming about being a parliament of rooks reading a book about being a unicorn dreaming about being a human.
Disturb the universe?
In a minute there is time
For decisions and revisions which a minute will reverse.
For I have known them all already, known them all-
Have known the evenings, mornings, afternoons,
I have measured out my life with coffee spoons;
I know the voices dying with a dying fall
Beneath the music from a further room.
So how should I presume?
And I have known the eyes already, known them all-
The eyes that fix you in a formulated phrase,
and when I am formulated, sprawling on a pin,
When I am pinned and wriggling on the wall,
Then how should I begin
To spit out all the butt-ends of my days and ways?
And how should I presume?"
Things I Made
Bold means featured.
- UnNews:Booms stolen as oil spill worsens
- HowTo:Part the Red Sea
- Why?:Is a raven like a writing desk?
- Homeowner association
- HowTo:Be A Journalist
- Don't Eat The Yellow Snow
- South Dakota
- Discordianism (Contributed as an ICer)
- Creationism (Very minor contribution as ICer)
- Gore Theory
- Sterling Morton
- Articles of Confederation
Things I Reviewed
- Article: Fight Club Review:Uncyclopedia:Pee Review/Fight Club
- Article: Maniac Cop Review:Uncyclopedia:Pee_Review/Maniac_Cop
- Article:Mattress Review:Uncyclopedia:Pee Review/Mattress
- Article: Mecca Vice Review:Uncyclopedia:Pee Review/Mecca Vice
- Article: VMCSE Review:Uncyclopedia:Pee Review/VMCSE