- 1 Your talk page's virginity is MINE
- 2 Ta
- 3 Mental Switchboard
- 4 Scat
- 5 icu tag
- 6 Really really really really really really late thanks
- 7 Thanks for voting
- 8 UnSignpost: May 8th, 2008
- 9 UnSignpost Sunday Edition: May 11th, 2008
- 10 Generic Rock Song
- 11 Long-delayed thankings
- 12 UnSignpost: May 15th, 2008
- 13 Thanks for the Vote
- 14 UnSignpost: May 22nd, 2008
- 15 UnSignpost: May 29nd, 2008
- 16 IDEA.
- 17 UnSignpost: June 5th, 2008
- 18 New Joy-zee
- 19 UnSignpost: June 12th, 2008
- 20 Dude.
- 21 UnSignpost: June 19th, 2008
- 22 history book thing
- 23 UnSignpost: June 26nd, 2008
- 24 Stuff
- 25 ADOPT ME!
- 26 Woaaaah, far out!
- 27 Thanks and all!
- 28 UnSignpost: Jewlie 3rd/10th, 2008
- 29 Poo Lit Surprise
- 30 |<-- UnIdiot has left irc.freenode.net ("5$")
- 31 UnSignpost: July 17th, 2008
- 32 UnSignpost: July 24th, 2008
Your talk page's virginity is MINE
Ha-ha, popped your cherry. -01:34, Apr 28
|Tha - wait for it! - nkyou!|
UU wanted to express his thanks for your vote for that military thing he re-wrote.
Unfortunately, he asked several members of this year's winning regiment to deliver those thanks, and as you can see, they're having trouble getting to you. So you'll have to make do with this brown template instead. Cheers!
28/04/2008 @ 22:20
- User:Masterof9puppets. Wasn't my idea. - UnIdiot | | Talk | Contribs - 22:52, Apr 28
29/04/2008 @ 00:16
- Don't bother, we just made that website. I don't like it much, but everyone else in the band does. Thanks for the offer anyway! - UnIdiot | | Talk | Contribs - 00:24, Apr 29
- Actually, I don't really like it that much... Of course, I'm darkly cynical. - 00:26, Apr 29
- I at least want to convert the background image, and stick it in the actual CSS background. That way it will load faster and you can't drag or click on the image by accident. ~ 29/04/2008 @ 00:29
You asked for the songs for an audio. My suggestion would be to read the scat in a deadpan voice rather than trying to use clips from the songs. Here's a rough guide to the songs: Intro paragraph 1. "Scat Like That" (http://www.cathymarcy.com/CDXtrasPage/ScatLyrics.pdf)
Mairzy Doats Title is from the song "Mairzy Doats" , as is "A kiddley divey too" 1. "Bah bah doo bah". I forget. 2. Boop boop be doop boop is Betty Boop's catchphrase. 3. "Chibaba" is from Perry Como's "Chibaba Chibaba"  4. Zippety doo dah is from Disney 5. "Shoorah Shoorah" is the name of a song by Betty White  6. The whole "Hi-de-hi-de-hi-de-hi" sequence is from Cab Calloway's "Minnie the Moocher".
Wikipedia link box 1. "Blue Moon" by the Marcels  2. "On the Beach at Waikiki" by Hank Snow 3. "Jump Jump" by Kris Kross
Shoobee doo wop wop 1. The phrase "Shoobee doo wop wop" is just generic doo-wop words from fifties songs 2. "Salagadoola mechicka boola Bibbity Boppity Boo" is from Disney's "Cinderella" 3. Shoobee doobee doodah day. I forget. Probably a combination of Camptown Races and generic doo-wop. 4. "Tutti Frutti" by Little Richard 5. Aye-yi-yi-yi is from "Louie Louie" by the Kingsmen 6. "Needle in a Haystack" by the Velvelettes  7. "Be-bop-a-lula" by Gene Vincent  8. "Come Go With Me" by the Beach Boys (this is really a 60s song, not a 50s song, but what are you going to do.)  9. "Blue Moon" by the Marcels again. 10. "He's So Fine" by the Chiffons 11. "Mony Mony" by Tommy James and the Shondelles 12. "Da Doo Ron Ron" by the Crystals 13. Wee, oh we oh and the We um um away footnote are from "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" 14. "Surfing Bird" by the Trashmen
Krishna picture caption "Rama Lama Ding Dong" by the Edsels
Oh we chirpy chirpy cheep cheep 1. "Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep" by Middle of the Road  2. "Dum Dum Ditty" by the Shangri-La's  3. "Doo Wa Ditty (Blow That Thing)" by Zapp and Roger  4. The "Chicka chong" part is the Hong Kong Phooey theme song by Scatman Crothers.  5. The Sti diddly doo bee is Bob Marley's "Crazy Baldhead" (same link as #4 above) 6. The Qu'est-ce que c'est quote is from Talking Heads "Psycho Killer" 7. Mah Nà Mah Nà, doo doo de doo-doo is from the Muppets. Follow the link in the article. 8. the Lie lah lie part is "The Boxer" by Simon & Garfunkel 9. "Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye" 
Beatles photo caption 1. "I Am the Walrus" by the Beatles 2. "Ob-la-di Ob-la-da" by the Beatles
Karamu fiesta That phrase, and the "Tam bo li" part, are from Lionel Richie's "All Night Long" 1. "Meenee..." I forget, it might be "Flea Fly" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers 2. "Deduuduuduu" is really "Dee doo doo doo, De daa daa daa" by the Police. I just spelled it differently. 3. "Wanna Be Starting Something" by Michael Jackson 4. "Oh Yeah" by Yello  (an incredibly overplayed song in 80s movies)
Bum stiggety bum 1. "They Want EFX" by Das Efx  2. My my my my is from "U Can't Touch This" by MC Hammer 3. "Oobey Doop" by Prince 4. "Mmm mmm mmm mmm" by Crash Test Dummies 5. "Mm-bop" by Hanson 6. That "A licky boom boom down" footnote is "Informer" by Snow 7. "Shoop" by Salt'n'Pepa 8. "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns 'n Roses 9. That whole quote is from "Double Dutch Bus" by Frank Smith 10. "Smells Like Teen Spirit" by Nirvana 11. "Jump Jump" by Kris Kross 12. "Nonsense" by Cursive 
Doll dagga buzz buzz ziggety zag 1. That phrase, and the photo caption, are by the song by that name by Marilyn Manson 2. "Bawitaba" by Kid Rock 3. The formula is "H to the Izz-O" by Jay-Z 4. "Na-nana-na" by Nelly 5. "What's My Name (part 2)" by Snoop Doggy Dogg
- Ugh, I was so wrong with "Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye" . *sigh* Mightydandylion (talk) Fk 04:14, 3 May 2008 (UTC)
dont know why you added icu to "UnNews:Man is sentenced for being assaulted and trying to get away" Can you tell me? TonyClarke
- The concept doesn't make much sense, and it is way too short, and lacking pictures. I think it would be possible to make it into a decent UnNews however! Why don't you take a look at How to be funny and not just stupid for help. You have some time to work on it, however. If you work on it and make it better, I'll get the ICU removed! Good luck! - UnIdiot | | Talk | Contribs - 17:16, May 3
Really really really really really really late thanks
I felt like making one after all those months --12:30, 5 May 2008 (UTC)
Thanks for voting
Thanks for voting for that article about the sun, or something. Yeah, so I was too lazy to make a template. That doesn't make this message any less generic though. - 08:19, 6 May 2008 (UTC)
UnSignpost: May 8th, 2008
00:23, 8 May 2008 (UTC)
UnSignpost Sunday Edition: May 11th, 2008
04:39, 11 May 2008 (UTC)
Generic Rock Song
Hey, dude, can you send that Generic Rock Song to me so I can add a generic solo? You know, the master track or something..
- Sure, thing. File:Genericrockthinguntainted.mp3 is the untainted, completely raw version. When you record the track, feel free to upload the results over that file, and I'll download it and master it. Have fun! - UnIdiot | | Talk | Contribs - 19:17, May 12
Hey, sorry I'm, uhh, a little bit late on the thanks for this thing... I've been really, really, busy. Anyways, thanks for voting, and, with any luck, those delusional fools will let me out of this hell-hole soon.
|I'm going to burn you all!|
Hey, absence makes the heart grow fonder, amirite? -23:57, May 12
UnSignpost: May 15th, 2008
01:09, 15 May 2008 (UTC)
Thanks for the Vote
UnSignpost: May 22nd, 2008
20:20, 22 May 2008 (UTC)
UnSignpost: May 29nd, 2008
You remember that idea inspired by a certain Motorhead song? Here's my UnNews idea: UnNews:Scientists given money for cancer research devote it to production of an orgasmatron. I say we make it happen. Come on aim or respond or something, this could be funny. -19:43, Jun 4
UnSignpost: June 5th, 2008
Left you a new review on the talk page. VOOM! -05:56, 9 June 2008 (UTC)
UnSignpost: June 12th, 2008
Pay close attention to August third. WE HAVE TO GO. - 05:44, Jun 14
- Agreed! On another note, North Hampton is also where my uncle lives! - UnIdiot | | Talk | Contribs - 14:58, Jun 14
UnSignpost: June 19th, 2008
history book thing
Don't order me one; I just got one in the mail... Hope you get this... :/ -19:46, Jun 23
UnSignpost: June 26nd, 2008
Told me to leave this here. Hey man, I'm just following orders. -11:59, 2 July 2008 (UTC)
PLEEEEEEEEEEASE? Answer on my talk page.15:47, 4 July 2008 (UTC)
Woaaaah, far out!
-23:07, 7 July 2008 (UTC)
Thanks and all!
Yeh...hi The UnIdiot. Sorry, I've been really lazy and can't be bothered with the whole template thing. Well actually, this is a template...I'm just substing it in. It's just as generic and unpersonalised as a template, so don't worry about that! Anyway thanks and all for voting for this. Erm, yeh...it's on the frontpage! Woo! Also I created a tribute to it, after some talks with Hypeybole. Anyway, thanks again, The UnIdiot! - [08:44 10 July]
UnSignpost: Jewlie 3rd/10th, 2008
Poo Lit Surprise
I'm sending you this because you are signed up to judge the Poo Lit Surprise. If you no longer want to judge or are incapable of, please tell me as soon as possible. If you're still good to go, here are the instructions:
First, read all of the articles in your specified category. Second, judge them. Judge how you like, as long as it's at least fair and based on merit (one suggestion would be to use the Pee Review format). Post your top 5 articles here. Hit me up on my talk page for questions, comments, or if these rules are not cognizant within you.
Thank you again for your valued participation in the balletic train wreck that is the Poo Lit Surprise!00:29, 15 July 2008 (UTC)
|<-- UnIdiot has left irc.freenode.net ("5$")
UnSignpost: July 17th, 2008
THEDUDEBOT Armed and Ready Say The Word 06:09, 20 July 2008 (UTC)