Commander of the Order
I'm mostly inactive nowadays; I might try to write something if I have the chance.
Not responsible for death or stabbing out of eyes with pen out etc. Read at your own risk.
- Grand Conspiracy - Featured (and translated into Portuguese!)
- HowTo:Breathe - Featured
- Tao Te Ching
- Uncyclopedia:Accuracy
- The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire
- The Babelfish Edition of Uncyclopedia
People I Have Killed in Battle
- No user, only a user page
- Acid Ammo
- Xiao Li
- The Wheel - It shall plague the world no more!
- User:Kalir - for asking for a choice of weapons.
- - and again for being slightly inaccurate in his choice of awards.
- User:Ghelae - for insulting the veracity of Grand Conspiracy
- User:RWG - for abusing the periodic table
- User:Jayrod - for awarding himself the Werehamster Award not once, but three times, in a fit of self-aggrandizement previously unseen by the human eye.
- User:Mr. Illuminated Megacaesarlord-Optimus-Prime Velociraptor-Augustus of the Absolute Infinite - for his egotism and the fact that he is my sock puppet
- User:184.108.40.206 - for being awesome (also awarded WH and nominated the user for Uncyclopedia:Uncyclopedian of the Year)
Please add your name to the list. I need more people to kill!
|Featured Article: Grand Conspiracy|
This person wrote an article which became one of the
Featured Articles on Uncyclopedia.
is hereby granted to:
for his/her ability to breathe.
(moved from talk page)
- for stating that Uncyclopedia is inaccurate. I'm sure someone else has noticed, but you went out there and stated it. Applause, good sir. --Kalir, Novice (offer instruction) 01:24, 3 June 2006 (UTC)
User goodthink U.W.P member.