- 1 My humble offerings
- 2 No Chance to be funny
- 3 Cheers
- 4 DYK
- 5 <FMU>
- 6 Please delete Afroipods
- 7 Minimalism
- 8 Black people
- 9 Thanks for the Un-block!
- 10 Wanna Judge?
- 11 Holy Spirit
- 12 Deletion
- 13 Making the Band
- 14 Buttsecks
- 15 Re:Mappincklow
- 16 how do you become an admin?
- 17 Can you please help me?
- 18 Thank you
- 19 Cookie
- 20 Ya rly
- 21 Reward
- 22 Tunes
- 23 Honkeynut
- 24 OK
- 25 Your friend and mine
- 26 Fair dos (Reservoir dogs)
- 27 I didn't mean to make sockpuppets
- 28 Someone needs your help
- 29 Comrade
- 30 What is your favourite page?
- 31 Administrator
My humble offerings
Dear omnipotent Codeine,
I know you have huffed this article a couple of times. So I was wondering if you could kindly consider this as a possible start for a McCann article.
If not, any criticism or suggestions are welcome. I think a page on this event is overdue and noticeable by its absence.
May my penitent head not throw you off balance while it is gently crushed by your mighty and honourable boots. Hopefully Acceptable Username 06:12, 5 June 2007 (UTC)
- I'll reply here so it included Codeine in any responses. Have read it a few times, and I'm still not sure if works. It still has an "unpleasantness" to it (please note I'm not one to shy away from "difficult" subjects myself) and think it might have worked better as an UnNews article rather than a mainspace article. Possibly focusing more on the way the media circus has gone overboard for one little white English girl whilst ignoring the thousands of other missing children would have made it a much more biting satire. Have a look at Missing_White_Girl_Syndrome which I think pulls it off quite well, despite all the Bill Clinton silliness.
- I'm out at a business meeting today, but I'll give it another read when I get back. :) --
No Chance to be funny
Chicken fucker is crap. Even though its underconstruction just get rid of it now. Read it and you will see why. Its being written by a a 3rd grade retard.--JASON+HALLAMEYA 12:58, 6 June 2007 (UTC)
- Jason, thing is, as an Admin we've got to take a bigger picture. An article might be filled with 3rd grade retard humour, but we still need to cover that area to some degree. If an article is crap it will get deleted. If there's potential in there it might get a chance. We do aim to have a better class of article, but at the same time recognise that there are other areas of humour. Thats not to say anything goes....far from it. --
Right. So can my effort above get a chance too, please? Thanks. Hopefully Acceptable Username 14:11, 6 June 2007 (UTC)
For blocking The(Un)FunnyEditor. UNKNOWNFILE and myself were in dire danger of wearing out our rollback buttons there. :) RabbiTechno 17:35, 7 June 2007 (UTC)
Hi, was just wondering what the policy was on cleaning up the not-so-funny did you knows since I spent quite a long time doing this and you've just reverted the changes. Cheers, --Kelpan 20:50, 8 June 2007 (UTC)
?--Kelpan 20:21, 18 June 2007 (UTC)
Third time lucky? hello? --Kelpan 17:23, 24 June 2007 (UTC)
- Sorry sorry sorry. Your edits kept getting bumped by other messages. Err, I'm not even sure why I reverted those changes now. Put it down to a reflex action, maybe. No, you go for it, I'll keep my nose out. As for policy, well, I guess "Get rid of the shit ones" is as good a policy as any. -- Sir Codeine K·H·P·B·M·N·C·U·Bu. · (Harangue) 19:03, 24 June 2007 (UTC)
Thanks, I'll try to merge the changes I made then with the up to date version. --Kelpan 20:34, 24 June 2007 (UTC)
Please delete Afroipods
- The correct place to request this is Uncyclopedia:Votes for deletion. -- Sir Codeine K·H·P·B·M·N·C·U·Bu. · (Harangue) 18:48, 19 June 2007 (UTC)
You locked the Minimalism article at (obviously my opinion) the wrong revision. I much prefer the 28 March 06 revision, linked in the talk page by Nintendorulez. My case is a simple one: that one's funnier. It leads up to a good punchline and to be honest I think the current revision is simply too similar to the Nihilism article. Would you consider reverting it to that version? I crave recognition 18:50, 20 June 2007 (UTC)
What is wrong with everyone on this website. People don't seem to understand parody?? This is supposed to be a parody of a racist tirade. I though the fact that I had completely mixed up racist stereotypes about black people and white people would have given that away?? The reason I kept nothing from the old page was that it really is complete racist pile of shit....
Anyway, after editing uncylopedia for a while I have learned that their is little point trying to explain jokes to people.... I will have another go at the page, if you still don't like it please just revert any changes I make, and I will give up... —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Dantoller (talk • contribs)
- Yeah......you people are NO fun whatsover. --
- Well, it's just my opinion, and of course I will defer to community concensus for either version; but to my eyes, the version you created is a lot clumsier and less comedic than the previous one. Simply inverting stereotypes and claiming "x is y", eg ""Black people have small penises and are rubbish at basketball" is far less amusing to me than a line such as:
- "It is a widely accepted fact among religious fundamentalists that it is against the will of God and nature to be born with any skin color darker than the palest of ivories (this statement does not include the back of the neck, which can be any color, though bright red is preferable). Though not specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible, it is at least highly objected-to on most right-wing talk radio programs, which amounts to the same thing."
- This manages to poke fun in several different directions at once, rather than utilising, as I said, simple "inversion theory". HTBFANJS covers this in the very first section, "Advice about nonsense and opposites". If you feel strongly about this, I suggest creating your alternate version as a subpage of your userspace, and inviting discussion on the Forums. -- Sir Codeine K·H·P·B·M·N·C·U·Bu. · (Harangue) 09:58, 21 June 2007 (UTC)
Fair enough, but the rest of the page is about fried chicken and michael jackson and voodoo... and the quote you give is too much of mouthfull to make me laugh.
I took out some of the stuff you correctly pointed out was a bit shit. I haven't just inverted everthing... there are references to black persecution of homosexuals, the white taboo on cross race couples and the 'coconut' label give to black people who are 'too white' by other black people.. I you want to work in stuff from the old page please do so, but make it better first. Cheers, dan
- Looked at the oage again, and it was very bad... Have cut it down to the few bits I thought were good, and with almost no retarded shit... Please expand it.... but not like it was before!!
Thanks for the Un-block!
|High Gen. Grue has awarded you a cookie!|
Now go play in traffic.
As it stands now, we've got 12 judges for the upcoming PLS competition and I've got 2 or so invitations out to other people, so if you want in on the ground floor, here's your chance. And of course if you don't want to judge, no sweat, I'll go bother someone else. Hit me up on my talk page for details if you're interested. Sir ENeGMA (talk) GUN WotM PLS 23:05, 23 June 2007 (UTC)
Ahoy Codeine, you have blocked the Holy Spirit page. I would like to rewrite it completely. I have written a Holy Spirit page in German which is, of course, celestially funny and very offensive to everyone remotely religious. (My English is okay so far, I think, but of course it might be a good idea for a native speaker to review it afterwards) Will you give me the chance? Cheers! NaturalBornKieler 11:25, 24 June 2007 (UTC)
- Oh yeah, sorry about that. We had some nutcase who was vandalising religion related pages a while back. Unlocked now, go for it. -- Sir Codeine K·H·P·B·M·N·C·U·Bu. · (Harangue) 13:10, 24 June 2007 (UTC)
- Thanks. I did my own vandalising now, I hope you feel it's an improvement. NaturalBornKieler 16:00, 24 June 2007 (UTC)
this is referring to Callile Bouzaid
hey its user: Callile Bouzaid here and i have gone over the vanity page and ill do any test to redeem my user, ( to get it unblocked) please unblock me, i have learnt my leason and 3 days when your at highschool is fAAAAr to long.can you help? thanks
--126.96.36.199 03:17, 27 June 2007 (UTC)
Making the Band
In other words, you are now an official member of my band. Way to go. No really, you should feel proud. --Señor DiZtheGreat CUN AOTM ( Worship me!) (Praise me!) (Join me!) AMEN! 16:27, 8 July 2007 (UTC)
Hi there, I was hoping you could help me with summat. The brilliant page Buttsecks was deleted and blocked for some reason, here is the page in its brilliance before it was delete http://mirror.uncyc.org/wiki/Buttsecks . So I was hoping, if you agree that the page really WAS brilliant, that you could unblock it or restore it from that mirror link. This was one of the few pages that actually had me roffling, but now it is gone *sniff* JayKeaton 17:12, 9 July 2007 (UTC)
You have nothing to fear but fear itself. And, uh... and yeah, you should also probably fear mappincklow, too. --02:42, 14 July 2007 (UTC)
how do you become an admin?
Title says it all
Can you please help me?
my article, Bishop Hedley High School was recently deleted my another admin, hinoa. it was a fictional account of the history and future of my school. Hinoa i assume did not read the article in full and huffed it, stating, and i quote 'Nobody cares about how awesome/shitty your school is. Go read UN:VAIN. Further recreation will result in a ban.' My article however had nothing to do with my school being glorious, it was i giant injoke that would have in volved thirty years + of alumni from two schools in my town, this would total at around 60,000 past pupils. She stated the article was VAIN but considering the amount of people whoe would have attended the school i cannot see how it could be considered a vanity article. 'Vanity Pages are articles about a particular individual, group, or organization generally written by an individual associated with the subject of the Vanity Page.' My School is not really considered a group or organisation, nor is it about an individual... it's a school.
The CM test. ok, i acknowledge that your mother would not know about my school, but you cannot possibly say your mother has knowledge of every article ever entered on this site.
Ok... my article was funny, to an outsider it would have been vaugely amusing, 'senior citizen militia', that even out of context is an undeniably (sic) funny phrase. To People who know the school it would have been absolutle hillarious!!
wikipedia DOES have a page for it, an no i did not create it, though i have helped edit it. Its Here l
I do doubt any of your admins will have heard aout my school though.
It has 109,000 hits...though many of them will proably be total nonsense, as happens with many google searches.
from what i can deduce there is no real reason for my article to be deleted, will you please try and talk hinoa around to reinstating my page.
Thank you in advance, yours
Smeagan 03:47, 1 August 2007 (UTC)
- Codeine may not be here, but I can help you. :) Ask a sysop to move it into your userspace, or re-create it User:Smeagan/Bishop Hedley High School. When you're done in your userspace, send it to sysop for approval. :) --Lt. High Gen. Grue The Few The Proud, The Marines 03:51, 1 August 2007 (UTC)
For performing the harsh and just deed of desockification!14:09, 3 August 2007 (UTC)
- Jes' doin' mah job, ma'am... er, sir. -- Sir Codeine K·H·P·B·M·N·C·U·Bu. · (Harangue) 14:16, 3 August 2007 (UTC)
- It's the hair. I get that sometimes :) 14:19, 3 August 2007 (UTC)
- Oh nevermind, I'll do it. I need to bake it myself. -- Sir Kip > Talk • Works • Contribs • ♫ •
|Kip the Dip has baked you a homemade cookie!|
Thanks for unbanning me.
I checked out the The Return of Jimmy V myspace and am rather digging the tunes. Any way I can get those on my nanoPod? --22:50, 14 August 2007 (UTC)
- I can probably arrange some kind of downloadable stuff, yes. Glad you like 'em, I'll throw you an email when I've stuck them in a place you can download them from. ;) -- Sir Codeine K·H·P·B·M·N·C·U·Bu. · (Harangue) 09:48, 15 August 2007 (UTC)
RE: ZIP Yeah, I downloaded it. Took a few cracks at it before it worked, but a few hours of arduous labor did the trick. I'm diggin' the tunes so much that I dropped the "g" from "digging". Thanks to the extreme! --22:52, 28 August 2007 (UTC)
ALSO I vote that you write a proper artist description at the Last.fm page. -- 05:28, 29 August 2007 (UTC)
Will do sah. I've always like'd you Codeine. Now, bend over. Yeah, I read your user-name policy and it's Gay 08:43, 27 August 2007 (UTC)
Your friend and mine
BritsAreStupid is back. Doing the same over. 14:31, 28 August 2007 (UTC)
Fair dos (Reservoir dogs)
yep, that's fine. I was misunderstanding the purpose of the image tag function when I made them (I have a phobia of red links). Cheers mate. --Darwin of suburbia 07:22, 12 September 2007 (UTC)
I didn't mean to make sockpuppets
Someone needs your help
Could you possibly pop on IRC...Someone needs an admin and no-one is around --13:30, 29 September 2007 (UTC)
- Scratch that someone came on. Never mind -- 13:53, 29 September 2007 (UTC)
|Thank you for supporting me for
dictatorship at the VFS. Now my
diabolical scheme for domination
can commence. You Are A True
What is your favourite page?
I've been wondering how long it'd take for him to be blocked ever since he first appeared, I knew someone would eventually. Cheeky young scamp! RabbiTechno 15:55, 12 October 2007 (UTC)