You Are An Unwilling Participant in a Nefarious Competition!
Hello, Deepfriedmarsbar, and welcome to Uncyclopedia!
You might think that you're being welcomed because you are liked.
You have been misinformed. You are not liked.
Well, maybe a little.
Especially if you made a cake. Did you?
Anyway *clears throat*
The reason you have been welcomed is because members of an evil group, known as The Welcoming Committee are trying to score as many new members as possible to win some obscure statistic. Confused? So are we.
Thank you for your contributions. I hope you like the place and decide to stay. If not, the airlock right over there... no, a little more to your left... yeah. Don't forget the big red button marked "EJECT".
Here are a few good links for people new to this psychotic wiki:
If you read anything at all, make it the above two links. If you want to find out more about Uncyclopedia or need more help with something, try these:
- About Uncyclopedia and The five pliers of Uncyclopedia
- How to get started editing on uncyclopedia
- Everything you ever wanted to know, but were afraid to ask
- Help Pages - if you need help with a specific issue
I hope you enjoy editing here and being an Uncyclopedian! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~) or use the "sign" button () above the edit box. This will automatically produce your name and the date.
Consider yourself welcomed. Now get to work!
Err, for one thing you did it wrong. If you're going to put someone on Ban Patrol at least read the top of the page. Another thing, nominating Elvis (an admin) is just stupid. Why would he vandalise pages? —Braydie 18:16, 4 March 2007 (UTC)
Pics on VFP get removed when they hit -3. It did. When in doubt, just check the history.-- 21:14, 4 March 2007 (UTC)
- You have now readded an image twice, after it was removed. The first time it was removed, it was due to the fact that it had a score of -3, and was removed by an admin. All subsiquent removals have been due to the first removal. If you continue to readd the image, you will be banned. If you really must add it, please wait a week. -- 21:16, 4 March 2007 (UTC)
You're on notice
I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt by assuming you blanked UnNews:Naomi Campbell begins sentence unintentionally. I've reverted it, and order has been restored to the universe. Careful, or you'll get banned. I am the dirt under your rollers. 21:04, 19 March 2007 (UTC)