BUY MY BOOK!
Here is original artwork by Stan Lee (while on drugs, quality drugs) left over from the garage sale. Store it in the attic and it will increase in value. Thanks for your vote! Al en'chainy 23:39 28 3 mmx
Since whoring is permitted on Vote for Good noms, come on by if you have a minute and vote for a little something called "Talk:Gay Jesus". Could be the first talk page to receive a Good, history in the making. Also consider "Sideboob" while you're at it, but I realize you already consider sideboob, so no problem there. Peacebyhubbard 22:18 22 3 mmx
- Nach voted and put the Talk page over the top. The first talk page to be voted Good on Vote For Good. History has seen few events as traumatic, as full of religious fervor, or as loose with the giblets of the brain as this vote today. My congratulations, sir, on such an accomplishment taking place on your watch. Peacebyhubbard 2:38 23 3 2mx
- Thanks for the whoring! I'm totally distracted.......I'll hop over to VFG soon. Brain burning......-- 16:03, March 23, 2010 (UTC)
- Brain burn? Put that out with Brain Fizz, the soft drink built from scratch by Jet Packers. More news. I've put Talk:Gay Jesus on the 100 In-Jokes of all time page, somewhere in the 70s or 80s (87?) The legend continues. Peacebyicke 18:50 23 3 2mx
At least give us a sign
Doc, at least give us a sign that you're ok, either from this side or from the afterlife. We all miss you, and some Uncyclopedians have been holding a nightly vigil at Peacebyjesus's house (he is now an admin here, and has pretty much replaced Mordillo--who is busy feeding a new mouth he and his wife grew--as our decider) to pray for or gamble on your safe return. You left us at Easter, which doesn't bold well for you but gives some credence to peacebj's ability to give good curse (just kidding bro, I'll be by the vigil tonight with the Jesus brownies you requested). So let us in on your state of being, or non-state of being, by giving us some kind of sign. Al sans chains 12:02 18 4 the year of our lord (see, pby, see, I remembered) MMX
- Hey, I'm on the latest Uncyc FB page! I've actually been a little busy doing some cyber battling (troll/anti-troll) with the creeps from Yahoo Finance and just taking a break from article birthing for a wee bit. I have an article on health Care Reform half written and collecting dust as a result. Plus, there's having to take job hunting much more seriously now. That's a depressing thought since even the dehumanizing production jobs I've worked my entire life are few. Then there's getting my ass to the gym to shed the winter weight I picked up. Nothing like an hour on the treadmill to appraise myself of how scorched my lungs are from excessive pot smoking. Then there's fantasy baseball.......I know, the British find baseball to be extremely boring but I get all obsessive compulsive when I'm gaming against my disc golf friends for the title of fantasy baseball guru who's knowledge of the sport is unparalleled.-- 12:18, April 18, 2010 (UTC)
- PRAISE JESUS!!!! A sign!!! Really have to go, so good to know you're still among the living. I don't know what FB is, and don't want to know, it sounds creepy. See ya on the half-court. Al sans chains 12:36 18 4
- p.s. that vid has given me the biggest laugh of the weekend! Thanks.
Yeah, I wanted to add an image or two, take out the clip art if I can find something better. mrthejazz (please talk to me i'm lonely.) 14:15, June 14, 2010 (UTC)
- Don't worry about it, whatever makes it better. I've actually done wholesale revisions to an article on VFH in order to get it passed after getting some no votes and negative feedback - mostly when I was fairly new. Youth went down like that. I had a zillion images in it at first.-- 14:21, June 14, 2010 (UTC)
THANK YOU for voting on Hello there! I'm a kite, and I will ruin your day! You are the BEST! I will kill you. What? I didn't say anything.