I object to the Yoinxx being linked to the dollar, which is really going to go down the toilet any time now. Instead, I propose you link it to the now-defunct Florin (as we dutch used to call our much-loved-because-ever-so-hard currency) or to the Guilder (as the rest of you Anglo-Saxon Flaxxonheads used to mispronounce it). For the rest, I think it is a very good idea: capital is created as and when the need arises by whomever feels the need to do so. Should send the Uncyclopaedia economy blossoming! Keep up the Goode Worke. -- di Mario 17:09, 28 July 2007 (UTC)
- You do remeber that I'm a General right? And that I always carry a chaingun and a Fire Axe, plus three FRAG Grenades? /me kills the Robbers --Lt. High Gen. Grue The Few The Proud, The Marines 01:56, 31 July 2007 (UTC)
Just some ideas. Just keep addin' & we'll see how far this can go. Premier Tom Mayfair03:10, 31 July 2007
- Interest rates that are based on the percentage of productivity of Uncyclopedia's edits or somethin' of that nature.
- Student loans to enroll into the Uncycloversity.
- Loans for gambling, buying stuff, etc...
- We set up Camp Stores for different places to spend Yoinxx
- You can give 3.14 Yoinxx to get an article featured. Meaning, you can't use it for that.
- This will probably be used at some point to bribe the sysops
- %5 compound interest per week
- Yoinxx for random good deeds
Isn't 5% rather a lot? Premier Tom Mayfair01:11, 01 August 2007
Question about checks
If we have unsoc cash, can we ADD that to the initial 500 Yoinxx?02:34, 12 August 2007 (UTC)
I like the idea of money and I'm thinking about getting an account here for the Family, here. The only thing is, to make this popular you really have to have things that are worth buying. You need to put things into the store that people really want to buy. For example: really good sig and userpage creation. Or special photo chopping? Or getting someone else to whore your article on their userpage? Also also, I'm not sure how you run yourselves at the moment but the Yoinxx Bank, itself should have an account with limited money. Obviously you would be able to create more money if you wanted too, but doing this would simulate a more real bank economy thing. - [09:38 4 August]