- 1 Query
- 2 Whoring
- 3 awesome!
- 4 ecxllenet!
- 5 O HAY THAR
- 6 Gregg Toland
- 7 RED light
- 8 You made the right choice...
- 9 Permission to use an image
- 10 bus surfing
- 11 PussyPopper21
- 12 Talk:Red light
- 13 Thanks
- 14 3 second rule
- 15 Bloody Pagans
- 16 Have a not-shitty Christmas!
- 17 Wow, Cheers
- 18 HI GUESS WHO!
- 19 Merry Christmas
- 20 Thank you and Merry Christmas
- 21 Merry Xmas!
- 22 I HAVE SOMETHING REALLY IMPORTANT TO SAY
- 23 Bullaah!
- 24 Yay. A vote! *hugtackles*
- 25 Thankies
- 26 Hey hey hey hey, I'm rhyming on your talkpage today!
- 27 Image:Handgundiagram.jpg
- 28 editing of the 'common tim' page
- 29 UnSignpost: June 12th, 2008
- 30 UnSignpost: June 19th, 2008
- 31 ZotM
- 32 UnSignpost: June 26nd, 2008
- 33 UnSignpost: Jewlie 3rd/10th, 2008
- 34 oh not dead
- 35 UnSignpost: July 17th, 2008
- 36 UnSignpost: July 24th, 2008
- 37 Good day sir...
- 38 UnSignpost: July 31st, 2008
- 39 UnSignpost: July 31st, 2008
- 40 UnSignpost: August 7th, 2008
- 41 WTF!?
- 42 UnSignpost: August 14th, 2008
- 43 UnSignpost: August 21st, 2008
- 44 UnSignpost: August 28th, 2008
- 45 UnSignpost: September 4th, 2008
- 46 UnSignpost: September 11th, 2008
- 47 UnSignpost: October 3rd, 2008
- 48 UnSignpost: October 10th 2008
- 49 UnSignpost: 21 October 2008
- 50 UnSignpost: 3-ish November 2008
- 51 UnSignpost: 13th November 2008
- 52 UnSignpost: 20th November2008
- 53 Halp! - The article on kerala seems to have been huffed
- 54 UnSignpost: 27th November2008
- 55 UnSignpost: 4th December 2008 (yea, we know it's late)
- 56 UnSignpost: 11th December
- 57 Happy Hanukkah
- 58 A FESTIVUS FOR THE RESTOFUS!
- 59 During this season...
- 60 Here's Your Christmas Tree
- 61 UnSignpost 1st January 2009
- 62 UnSignpost 8th January 09
- 63 UnSignpost 15th January
- 64 UnSignpost 22 + 7 (+1) January
- 65 UnSignpost 5th February 2009
- 66 Logo(s)
- 67 UnSignpost 12th February 2009
- 68 UnSignpost 19th February2009
- 69 UnSignpost 26th February 09
- 70 UnSignpost 5th March 09
in my n00bish quest to get an article featured before the end of my first month, i've decided to give it one last shot. i consider my latest article to have a decent chance; unfortunately, it got a glowing Pee Review from someone that's been a registered member for about 19 hours, and also he's giving away positive reviews like it's his job. so i was wondering if you could take a look at it if you get a chance, and let me know if i'm justified in throwing it to the jackals. thanks. -- 14:44, 22 August 2007 (UTC)
- That's very good, I was jsut thniking aoubt taht cnocnept the ohter day. I seem to recall somebody has perhaps already written a similar article a while back, which maaaay hold it back on VFH. I may be wrong though, it could have been a passing note by Tmopkisn. That Illogicopedia is messing with my memory. Anyway, it would have my vote. I like how none of it is in English yet you can understand it, well most of it anyway. I think it could do well on VFH, though these days you need to really whore articles out to get 'em featured. That's partly why I don't bother with it any more, too much hassle :D
Dno't let taht put you fof thuogh... -- Hindleyite Converse • ?pedia 13:27, 23 August 2007 (UTC)
Gosh.....Hindleyite cutting down on whoring? Whatever next? --
- Once an article whore, always an article whore. It'll begin again, one day. -- Hindleyite Converse • ?pedia 13:43, 31 August 2007 (UTC)
Your vote for NotM is much appreciated. As a token
|Pelsae aeccpt tihs etxrmely ltae tnkah you tmepltae for yuor|
vtoe for taht wierd atrcile taht porblaby hrut yuor eeys. Yuor wsiodm and gnersotiy are ellquad olny
by yuor bearth, wihch is as fersh as a smmuer ham.
- Wwo ddue. Tkans a lto! Summer ham? Heh. -- Hindleyite Converse • ?pedia 12:48, 14 September 2007 (UTC)
O HAY THAR
Hey there Mister Hindley =}
It's come to my attention that there are actually quite a few ?pedians on this here ol' site.
I reckon we should all come together and contribute to Uncyc as a community of sorts. We need to show our presence as a wiki.
Perhaps a start would be an Illogicopedia article on here? O'course, we'll have to take note that it must be suitable for Uncyc and not for ?pedia. --MrMetalFLower 13:48, 18 September 2007 (UTC)
- You are indeed correct. A quick check of category:Illogicopedians proves, well, not much... but still there are quite a few crossoverpedians. I've been considering the idea of creating the Illogicopedia article for a while but it always got put off. So, now is as good a time as any to do it - with the help of SP, you, Fluffalizer and co. we shall build a monster! But for the next few days, I am quite busy - I shall be here at the weekend but obviously feel free to start the article without me before then. Aid epoc igolli! -- Hindleyite Converse • ?pedia 19:56, 19 September 2007 (UTC)
I was enquired as to why you deleted my article on famed cinematographer Gregg Toland.
Here is this IMDb profile:
- Hi there. The reason for deletion was not notability but length. The article only contained two sentences and Uncyclopedia no longer accepts stubs, unfortunately. I could restore the article to your userspace but it may not be worth it - instead here's the article in case you need it:
- Gregg Toland, famed the world over for his OSCAR winning cinematography on Orson Welles' Citizen Kong, was born to Mary and Roland Toland on the 14th June 1899.
Go Hindleyism! -- • <-> 03:25, 20 October 2007 (UTC)
You made the right choice...
Permission to use an image
You made the UnBooks logo, right? I need permission from you to put it on Wikipedia's page on Uncyclopedia. See Forum:Wikipedia's article on us for more info. --Sir OCdt Jedravent CUN UmP VFH PLS ACS WH 01:25, 9 November 2007 (UTC)
- Sure, considering it was mainly sourced in the first place. -- Hindleyite Converse • ?pedia 13:08, 10 November 2007 (UTC)
thanks for helping me with the bus surfing article. you think its got potential?
- Yeah. Think I might actually try it myself. -- Hindleyite Converse • ?pedia 19:17, 22 November 2007 (UTC)
Why you de;ete my article Evan Sackett. I came here so I wouldn't be deleted. Please restore it. It is not an attack article. Read Sackett's biography yourself. Type in Evan Sackett under google search and you'll find it on the Visual Circle we-site. Please, restore it!
- Hmmm, 70 Google hits suggests this person is not really that notable. Hold on a minute, this isn't an article about you, is it? If so, you could simply put it on your userpage. Anyhow, if you reeeeally want it, I've restored it to your userspace for you. -- Hindleyite Converse • ?pedia 20:43, 23 November 2007 (UTC)
:-D Karma to the writer. Actually one of the best articles
I've come across in a while. Better than Why is a raven
like a writing desk? even.
What's this all about then? I'm not sure if you were being positive or sarcastic... :P
- I was being positive, I liked the Raven writing desk article. -- Hindleyite Converse • ?pedia 20:06, 29 November 2007 (UTC)
Thank you for you kind words left on the talk page of The Color Problem. It's nice to see that people like it. It's also great that an article about racism has been on the front page of Uncyc for a whole day without being vandalised once. I guess that your average racist missed the whole point. That makes me smile. Have fun. MrN 19:00, Dec 7
Hey Hindley, glad you liked it! You know, we never talk. We never just sit and talk anymore. What happened, Hindley? Oh wait... I don't think I've ever talked to you before... Uh, anyways, thank you for "liking" 3 second rule. Any suggestions? I know it's really messy and stupid... • <-> (Dec 8 / 16:09)
- Well, whenever I drop food on the floor in my house the dog eats it within 3 seconds. Also, for some strange reason, if you pick up food you dropped on the carpet within 3secs it is somehow still safe to eat. With a rinse under the tap/rub on your shirt. I know, I'm poor. Do not pity me, however. -- Hindleyite Converse • ?pedia 16:32, 8 December 2007 (UTC)
Premier Tom Mayfair has been a naughty boy this year, but he still deserves a kiss from under the mistletoe. His external organ is fair game.
Have a not-shitty Christmas!
|Heya, The Led Balloon here, wishing you merry Christmas, or any other holiday you feel like celebrating. Just remember what it's all really about: NO WORK, NO SCHOOL, FREE STUFF!!!|
|Here's to hoping your school(or work) calendar for December doesn't look too much like this...|
Merry Christmas, -01:00, Dec 17
Despite being required by British law to carry an umbrella throughout December, and to respond to all festive cheer with "Bah Humbug", nonetheless I wish you a very Merry Christmas. Or Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or whatever other gnostic mystical mumbo-jumbo you colonials practice these days.
Just don't tell the Queen.
I mean... merry.
Have a great ?mas!
Honest, I meant merry!
HI GUESS WHO!
- Unfortunately no, because alas the monster that lives under the stairs has eaten all my food. -- Hindleyite Converse • ?pedia 11:23, 22 December 2007 (UTC)
|Merry Christmas. ~ Mitch|
- This is my favourite card. I like the minimalism. -- Hindleyite Converse • ?pedia 11:28, 31 December 2007 (UTC)
Thank you and Merry Christmas
Thank you for your decisive vote in this incredibly close run for VFH.
YOU BETTER WATCH OUT
SATAN CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN
-- This preceding message of dire warning was brought to you by Unknown_user
- You are all so very kind! I feel awful now for not giving out cards this year. Still, I offer you all a sausage roll from the New Year's buffet at the Hindley Arms! -- Hindleyite Converse • ?pedia 11:28, 31 December 2007 (UTC)
|~ Merry Xmas Hindleyite/8! ~|
--YeOldeLuke 08:00, 26 December 2007 (UTC)
I HAVE SOMETHING REALLY IMPORTANT TO SAY
Now with the obligatory, vaguely cool mouth noise out of the way, what say yew and me do a collaboration? I'm always looking to collaborate, and I have a feeling we could make
magic *cough* magic. :P --~ x FS 21:10, 23 January 2008 (UTC)
- Maybe, though I haven't written anything here in ages, not since Tesco Value. Got any ideas? -- Hindleyite Converse • ?pedia 21:14, 23 January 2008 (UTC)
- How's about: Why?:Disprove Your Own Existence :P --~ x FS 14:40, 28 January 2008 (UTC)
Yay. A vote! *hugtackles*
Encourage the n00b starI award You this star, because you're foolish enough to encourage a n00b's Uncyc addiction and increase it's chances of making a career in Humour™ and/or Visual Gags™.
*Bonus awarded for being good to the n00b.
(Added bonus of +2 available in exchange for cookies).
Under User thanks you gingerly for your vote at VFH. He celebrated with a small but competitive Hyperdrinking tournament, but by virtue of waking up in his own bed, narrowly failed to set a personal best score at the event. His head still feels bloody sore though!
editing of the 'common tim' page
hi, made some changes to your 'common tim page' with a new heading 'project x' (ive always thought that Novak Djorkovic resembles a genetically enhanced Tim Henman)just read it cos i would like to know what u think, hope i havnt ruined ur ideas
- No, not at all: in fact it adds to the article... good work! Feel free to make more additions if you like. -- Hindleyite Converse • ?pedia 10:52, 25 May 2008 (UTC)
UnSignpost: June 12th, 2008
UnSignpost: June 19th, 2008
Congrats on winning ZotM, Zombie of the Month! :P Hope you liked why i nominated you.
- Wow, dude! I'm honoured... er, I mean... I'm honooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuured. And, despite the fact I've resurrected my Uncyc career more times than Mike Tyson, Noel Edmunds and Cliff Richard put together, I am not dead yet. -- Hindleyite Converse • ?pedia 14:57, 24 June 2008 (UTC)
UnSignpost: June 26nd, 2008
UnSignpost: Jewlie 3rd/10th, 2008
oh not dead
just bumped into that damn education system, oh and quite a few girls, and possibly the occasional existential epiphany neozid?
- Mmm, girls. Mmm, existential epiphany. Mmm, education... no, wait. -- Hindleyite Converse • ?pedia 17:56, 6 November 2008 (UTC)
UnSignpost: July 17th, 2008
THEDUDEBOT Armed and Ready Say The Word 06:02, 20 July 2008 (UTC)
UnSignpost: July 24th, 2008
Good day sir...
(Huff log); 14:03 . . Hindleyite (Talk | contribs) (huffed "Fisher": Ooble)
- Well blow me, suppose I'd better restore it. I just saw it as one of those insta-delete articles you get every day but hey, y'know, whatever. -- Hindleyite Converse • ?pedia 14:12, 28 July 2008 (UTC)
UnSignpost: July 31st, 2008
UnSignpost: July 31st, 2008
UnSignpost: August 7th, 2008
- Dunno, could be any number of reasons. First of all, who are you? This is your only contrib under this IP address. Give me your username and I can unblock you. -- Hindleyite Converse • ?pedia 10:35, 14 August 2008 (UTC)
UnSignpost: August 14th, 2008
UnSignpost: August 21st, 2008
— Owner 12:17, 22 August 2008 (UTC)
UnSignpost: August 28th, 2008
UnSignpost: September 4th, 2008
UnSignpost: September 11th, 2008
UnSignpost: October 3rd, 2008
UnSignpost: October 10th 2008
UnSignpost: 21 October 2008
UnSignpost: 3-ish November 2008
UnSignpost: 13th November 2008
MrN9001 12:44, 13 November 2008 (UTC)
UnSignpost: 20th November2008
Halp! - The article on kerala seems to have been huffed
This time around, it seems to have been a fairly complete article, and seems to have been deleted by a someone who seems to be a very patriotic keralite ( the comments , when translated, read " insulting kerala?, you .........(expletives)" http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/index.php?title=Kerala&action=edit I'm myself a keralite, and dont find anything seriously wrong with a little parody. I'm not sure how you un-Huff a page. having seen that you huffed it the last two times, i was hoping you could save it for once. thank you!
- Hmm, looks like RAHB didn't notice the previous revisions. I've now restored it, haven't had time to read it through though. -- Hindleyite Converse • ?pedia
- Muchas gracias!
UnSignpost: 27th November2008
UnSignpost: 4th December 2008 (yea, we know it's late)
MrN9001 19:01, 5 December 2008 (UTC)
UnSignpost: 11th December
A FESTIVUS FOR THE RESTOFUS!
|Happy Festivus, from The Led Balloon and Jerry Stiller. Put up your Festivus Pole, air your grievances, and prepare for the feats of strength, for festivus cannot continue until I am pinned! Oh, and merry Christmas if you're into that sort of thing.|
|It's a Festivus miracle!|
-20:38, Dec 21
During this season...
- Yeah Happy/Merry whatever you believe/ride off to get presents from us at the Church of Assholes Who Make Fun of Churches of Assholes. Also something about pickles or bananas. Yeah bananas. -- 14:00, 24 December 2008 (UTC)
Here's Your Christmas Tree
UnSignpost 1st January 2009
MrN9001 00:56, 3 January 2009 (UTC)
UnSignpost 8th January 09
UnSignpost 15th January
UnSignpost 22 + 7 (+1) January
UnSignpost 5th February 2009
Hey Hindleyite, I hope we have your approval to change the UnBooks (and other) logo(s) in accordance to the present Wikimedia counterparts, there is a forum topic going on about it right now. -Sockpuppet of an unregistered user 15:01, 8 February 2009 (UTC)
UnSignpost 12th February 2009
UnSignpost 19th February2009
- Oh goody! For Pete's sake, I reeeeally ought to archive my talkpage. -- Hindleyite Converse • ?pedia 22:08, 22 February 2009 (UTC)