User talk:KingElmo

From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia.
Jump to: navigation, search

Sorry man, I'm not an admin, just a user like yourself. Help me roll back his changes, would you?

Don't worry about it The IP has been blocked

by the way how do you get the STUB thing to appear at the bottom of an article

How do you Roll back changes any way???

Use {{stub}} (or one of the many other stub templates) to make the stub notice appear.
Regular users can't rollback changes easily. What you can do is click the History tab of the vandalized article, then click the time of the last valid edit (something like 22:40, 13 Aug 2005). Click the Edit tab at the top of the screen and then save that version of the page. Be careful, though - you want to make sure that the edit you're saving is really the newest legitimate version. --Rcmurphy KUN 03:38, 14 Aug 2005 (UTC)


What about that thing that appears at the top of some article saying that it may be banned in some countries?

I don't know exactly which one you're talking about, but here's a list of all the Uncyclopedia templates (or at least most of them). You might be able to find it. You can also always look at the source code of a page to find out which template is being used. --Rcmurphy KUN 00:03, 17 Aug 2005 (UTC)

Thank you

That is GREAT