User talk:Liz muffin
Adopt me! I need help!
You look like you need adoption
I can tell by the adoption template on your page. I'm willing to adopt if you so desire it. -03:34, 4 July 2008 (UTC)
It's so damn true!
Yes, please! I would really appreciate your misinforming mentorage. --Liz muffin 15:28, 4 July 2008 (UTC)
- Ask your questions mortal. The mighty RAHB will answer them for you. Oh but before that, I'll explain talk pages. So yes, this is your talk page, as you've probably found out. People leave you messages here and what not, and when someone leaves you a message here, you respond to them here, which it seems you've found out. Generally we keep one discussion within one topic header, that way it's easier to see what's up and understand the conversation flow. Spacing away from the margin produces an ugly little gray box, so if you'd like to move your text to the right a bit, just put a colon in front of it. The more colons, the further the space.
- You can go ahead and respond to me here, since A) I've left a message here and B) I've put your page on my watchlist. I do that with my adoptees by default, so I can see what you're up to and such. In addition to all that, there are some useful links in Zombiebaron's message above, and also at this modified version of the generic welcome template that I've created here. This page is great for learning how to edit and how to get started.
- If you have any other questions though, I'm here to answer everything, so by all means, ask away. Welcome to Uncyc, by the way. :) - 21:01, 4 July 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks for the links :), they're very useful. I wrote an article a few days ago as an addition to the first person series, which includes I lost your pet ferret and Your family died. Here's my article; I had sex with your wife. Tell me what you think and what changes could be made. Also, if there's a way to make it a smidgen longer. thanks!
- Think its a great start, probably needs at least another section. I likes it....and so does my wife. Apparently. --
- I also think it's a great start. I really like the whole "confused" bit and what not. My suggestions are these: take out some of the quotes. One or two is good enough for an article, we generally don't like to have too many (though hitting the random page button might tell you otherwise. Don't listen to that button). Other than that, to lengthen it, I think you could have a section between the intro and the "confused" section, perhaps talking about how you were doing that day, the events leading up, and things like that, and then including a bit of what was in the "confused" section. After that, perhaps throw the actual sex bit into a new section describing how great it was having sex with the guy's wife. You could use the "it's ok, it was an accident" joke quite a bit there, I think that would be hilarious. Like "man, your wife is actually a lot better than my girlfriend" right into "oh but don't worry. I enjoyed it then, but I totally don't enjoy it now, since it was an accident and all. Well...I do enjoy it now, but it was still an accident." Or something. The second image seems kind of irrelevant, unless of course in the sex section you'd like to add a vague reference to gerbils in the sex itself. That could be pretty funny too. Well, those are the suggestions I can think of. Hope that helps, I think you've got a great article going, it could be featured with a little bit more work, which is saying something for someone who's only been here for a couple days. - 15:22, 5 July 2008 (UTC)
- Those are great suggestions (BTW- thanks for the support Mhaille) I'll use them all for sure. The whole thing with the hamster is like a representation of how far I (he, or the main character) went. LOL. But, I will try to involve gerbils, that would be funny. I like the Idea of the akward section with him talking about the events leading up to the break-in and lovemaking, but how should I edit the first section to make it fit? Thanks, :) --Liz muffin 18:25, 5 July 2008 (UTC)
- Well, what I would do in the first, before section, would be to include near the end of it the stumbling into the house at night. Without mentioning the high and confused bit yet though. Then reiterate in the next section with the whole high thing, as sort of the later explanation of "why the fuck I was in your house." After that, it should flow pretty easily into the section about the sex itself. So you should only really have to tinker with the first couple lines of the existing section, and the rest can pretty much stay. - 21:54, 5 July 2008 (UTC)
WHERE ARE YOU?! Don't leave! You actually write good things! -22:08, 12 July 2008 (UTC)
Hey! Don't freak out, I just rested a few days, or weeks, whatever. Sorry to scare you :). Also, I just stuck in another section to my article. I didn't use any of your advice though, but I'll get that in soon. Thanks!--Liz muffin 22:01, 17 July 2008 (UTC)
- Heh, don't sweat it, I was overplaying it a bit for what is allegedly comedic effect. I dig the new section, just how I imagined it, glad you're still writing and all. Hope all is well, cheers for now. - 00:28, 18 July 2008 (UTC)
I saw that.
- Ah...you scared me there. - 22:06, 19 February 2009 (UTC)
- Oh really?-
22:10, 19 February 2009 (UTC)
- O_O -Liz muffin
- Oh really?-
Not sure if the new edit on your page is you. Being that it's an IP edit and a telephone number, and you haven't edited since February. But I'm going to go ahead and revert it just in case, since it has the potential to be a sensitive matter. If I totally fucked this one up then just go ahead and log in and redo the edit. And drop in sometime to catch up for Christ's sake, woman! Come on! :) -20:35, November 12, 2009 (UTC)