|Welcome to tghe-retford's talk page|
|Please post your ramblings at the bottom of my talk page, use headlines when starting another round of gossip and sign and date your intellectual speech by inserting -- ~~~~ at the end. The juicer and sizzling the gossip the better. Thanks.|
|Start a new bit of gossip.|
- You may want to read http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/HowTo:Get_Started_on_Editing_Uncyclopedia. Useful information about this place.
Here are some other helpful places for new users:
Adopt a N00b
List of New Users--Hrodulf 20:27, 26 May 2006 (UTC)
Hello, Tghe-retford, and welcome to Uncyclopedia! Thank you for your contributions. I hope you like the place and decide to stay. If not, the door's right over there... no, a little more to your left... yeah. Here are a few good links for n00bs:
- About Uncyclopedia
- Beginner's Guide
- The five pliers of Uncyclopedia
- How to be funny and not just stupid
- Everything you ever wanted to know, but were afraid to ask
- Help Pages (Yeah, there's more.)
I hope you enjoy editing here and being an Uncyclopedian! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~) or the use the "sign" button () above the edit box. This will automatically produce your name and the date.
If you need help, ask me on my talk page, or ask at the Dump. Again, welcome! --