Don't blank things  or you will get banned, if you think something is crap, post it on VFD --The Right Honourable Maj Sir Elvis UmP KUN FIC MDA VFH Bur. CM and bars UGM [email protected] (Petition) 13:25, 10 Oct 2005 (UTC)
Er, as much as I appreciate the iPod change, it doesn't help much and just makes it look less professional. --Chronarion 06:58, 13 Oct 2005 (UTC)
- Hey, why don't you develop an iPod video mod? I guess you can work out a way to install a video card on it ... or add a kitchen sink. -- Toytoy 07:02, 13 Oct 2005 (UTC)
In addition to blanking parts of the (yes, bad articles, but blanking is bad too) Islam and Muslim articles, I've noticed that you spent some time spamming templates on various pages. If you can't add any actual content, please don't spam pages with crap at the top. In a number of cases your addition pretty much killed the joke on the page by overexplaining it. Please read and understand HTBFANJS, especially this part. While I know you're editing in good faith, you're moving closer to bannable territory. Make quality edits, not quanity edits please. -- 13:43, 16 Oct 2005 (UTC)
- I was abusing templates for substantial purposes. Some of them are used to direct readers to comparable articles such as 7-11 and 7-Eleven some of them are used to fool readers. Each abuse is a little different from the other. You reverted intelligent design which includes a bona fide substantial rewrite of the intro. If you don't like it, revert it but please don't mark it as a fucking minor revert because it's actually very substantial. -- Toytoy 15:06, 16 Oct 2005 (UTC)
- Reverts automatically get marked as minor, I guess. No way to mark a revert using our fancy revert key as major. Unfortunately, I didn't see that your prior edits were substantial - I tagged the revert button to kill the templating, but that rolls back all consecutive edits by that user. My appologies for that. My goal was to kill just the template, but the automagical nature of the revert key killed all your edits in a row. I'll fix that. As for the 7-11s, I can see what you were trying to do there, thus why I left those templates. -- 15:59, 16 Oct 2005 (UTC)
Why totally rewrite an article leaving nothing original, and then move it to a new location? Why not just leave the original as it was, and create the new article? --Splaka 07:55, 15 Oct 2005 (UTC)
- I thought the earlier version was not very funny. So I decide to rewrite it. And then I renamed the article according to 7-11's official name -- 7-Eleven.
- 9, the numerologist who discovered this information, went missing a day after the discover, people think this is because 7 8te 9.
- Here is the earlier version. If you want it back, I can:
- paste it back to the 7-11 article but the edit history will disappear.
- revert 7-Eleven to the earlier revision and paste my version to the 7-11 article.
- ask an admin to fix it.
- Personally, I don't think the earlier version has a narration. It was nothing but gibberish around some numbers. But if you want it back, I'll fix it. -- Toytoy 08:31, 15 Oct 2005 (UTC)
Now look what you've done...
It takes a good Muslim to work out good Islamic jokes (period deleted).