Wikipedian Liberal Agenda
- Editor's Warning: This information I am sharing with you is not to be released to Wikipedia, for Conservapedia has forbidden me from talking about it.
The Wikipedian Liberal Agenda is a term used to describe a hanus crime against the conservative people in America. With it came the mass media, like Hollywood and CNN. Wikipedia, a new form of
information streaming bias, is invading the subtle minds of America's young and talented, turning them into liberal, green, communist hippies.
- For a larger article see Conservapedia: Bias in Wikipedia
Wikipedia, known in Uncyclopedia as Wikiland, is a place where liberals such as Barrack Obama can mass produce bent facts about common problems like recession, homosexuality, anal sex, illegal immigration, spending, budget deficit, and etc.. Such examples in Wikipedia are as follows:
- Obama can fix the economic recession
- Anal Sex cannot give you STDs
- There are 31 days in February
- John McCain didn't deserve to win the 2008 election
- The Democratic Party isn't split
- <insert name here> isn't a jackass