Today's Featured Article - Ceiling Cat
Yesterday's Featured Article -
Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 3.3.2: Warning: No results.
Did you know...
- ...that Wikipedia contains millions of articles written by countless anonymous contributors? (pictured)
- ...that Uranus is a gas giant?
- ...that the butler did it?
- ...that the handgun is one of the most pitiful guns you can find, seeing as it's part of your hand?
- ...that sheep shrink when it rains?
- ...that the amazing sensation of excruciatingly warm liquid on the genitals is just one of many reasons to pour boiling hot water down your trousers?
- ...about Alliteration articulating an artistic approach aimed at annotating and arranging alphabetic accoutrements as alarmingly asinine alignments?
Uncyclopedia's sista projects
|Uncyclopedia is hosted by the Uncyclomedia Foundation, a non-profitable organization that also hosts a range of other projects.
|46,154 articles. Uncyclopedias are being written in many languages:
The original Uncyclopedia, started in 2005, currently contains 32209 articles. This mirror Uncyclopedia contains |
Protected by the Fair Use Clause, and an elite clan of Clinjas.