Alien IQ Test
As its name implies, the Alien IQ Test is a test given to aliens by human beings to determine their intelligence quotient. On some occasions, it may also be given to human beings by the aliens to test our intelligence.
Square the circle, and show at least 5 intermediate steps.
Write an 800-word essay on (human) 7th millennium technology, and scientific advances from that time leading towards the 8th millenium.
Consider the eternal conflict human beings and aliens face between providing for one's self verses providing for the greater good. Is it better to live in a universe where people are forbidden from providing for themselves, or a universe where everyone is shellfish?
Around 11:59 in the evening on November 19, 2019, aliens descend in their space ships over New York City's Central Park and decorate the park with millions of square meters of white sheets. On these sheets are puzzles (see pic to the right). The aliens have declared that if we cannot solve the puzzle within 24 hours, they will rip out our intestines and use them as blankets. The fate of the world rests with you.
From the following list, choose which items would be most useful in cooking food and explain why:
- The Bible (Old Testament)
- Physician's Desk Reference (lists drugs and drug interactions)
- Mobil 2006 Travel Guide to the North East (lists hotels, restaurants, family activities, towns, parks, and includes colorful maps)
- One jar of Peter Pan creamy peanut butter
- Starry Night by Van Gogh
- An American Staffordshire Terrier (used to breed pit bulls)
- Sheet music for Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D-minor
- Chap Stick lip balm
- A Pentium computer
- A severed human finger
- Your mums vagina
Some question the purpose of measuring an alien's intelligence seeing as how they'd surely destroy us before we got a chance to test them. While there is much validity to this argu...AHHHH!!!!! MY BRAINS ARE FRYING!!! PLEASE HELP BEFORE THEY POISON OUR WATglugglugglugglug.
- We are sorry, but due to technical difficulties we are unable to continue the transmission, from Uncyclopedia. For more information, press 1. For a hot cappucino, press TAB. To visit a random page, press ctrl - w