Canadian Idiot is an Alternative/Punk Opera by Green Day about a guy and his life. His life, needless to say falls apart when he meets St. Ronnie, a guy who represents the freedom of sin. There is also a girl only know as Whowasthatgirlagain who he broke up with or something. And also the song that gives the album its name, Canadian Idiot, is completly unrelated and is about a guy named Barney who lives in a small town outside Quebec and has trouble figuring out how to use the ATM machine. He is mocked by the townspeople and goes on a rampage, cutting down three trees and scaring the town dog. Needless to say, the album failed. Not only that, the cover had a bleeding maple leaf. "Why??" is what everyone was asking. The answer is unknown to this day.
- Canadian Idiot
- Gangster Of Suburbia
- Boulevard Of Broken Windows
- Why Are Waiting
- St. Ronnie
- Give Me Dyclonine
- She's An Imperial
- Ordinary Girl
- Go To Sleep When September Starts
- "Maybe I'm the faggot Canadia" - Canadian Idiot
- "Don't want to be a Canadian Idiot, eh" - Canadian Idiot
- "Don't wanna be a Canadian idiot - one nation controlled by the maple leaf!
- And can you hear the sound of socialism?
- They think they're better with their free healthcare!" - Canadian Idiot
- "Yo sup my homedawg crackas, lets go drink some of my dad's beer yo, and terro-ize da culdosack see?" - Gangster Of Suburbia
- "It's a LOLIDAY LOLIDAY LAUGHING-OUT-LOUD-IDAY COME LAUGH OUT LOUD WITH ME!" - Lol-iday
- "We're cumming on home again!" - Homecumming
- "Now I wonder how Whowasthatgirlagain has been" - Whowasthatgirlagain