“With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.”
Atheism is disbelief in every god and goddess. (Official definition of "atheism.")
Why Atheism is Right
Atheism is right because if gods and goddesses have magic and magic doesn't exist, then that means that they don't either. You can't just change the course of nature with some random powers.
Types of Atheism
There are six types of atheism:
1. Implicit atheism - an unconscious disbelief in deities (god or goddess).
2. Apatheism - a conscious belief that says no deity exists and that you shouldn't debate over it.
3. Weak atheism - a conscious belief that says no deity exists since there is simply no evidence for them.
4. Nihilism - a conscious belief that says that since no deity exists, there is no meaning of life.
5. Philosophical atheism - a conscious belief that says that philosophy has evidence behind it and that no deity exists because of all of the philosophy against deities.
6. Strong atheism - a conscious disbelief in deities that says no deity exists since there is too much evidence against them to be real.