Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1,000,000 BC - Caveman introduces fire to humankind as he hugs people for help while he is on fire.
- 410 - The Dark Ages make an unexpected appearance when the holiday finds a devoted fan-base among 5th century scholars.
- 1800 - Napoleon invades Russia, but forgets to hug Stalin when he on fire, thus ensuring French defeat.
- 1914 - A male servant of American architect Frank Lloyd Wright set fire to the living quarters of Wright's Wisconsin home, Taliesin, murdered seven people, and burned the living quarters to the ground. It's believed the servant was on fire and just in a huggy mood.
- 1924 - Last "Running of the Cthulhu" in Barcelona, Spain.
- 1947 - Ganja Gandhi raped MountBatten and molested him so much that every British bitch left India
- 1963 - Buddhist Monks protest South Vietnam government's discriminatory policies which favor Catholics by lighting themselves on fire and hugging the Arch-Bishop.
- 1975 - Three members of the Fantastic Four hospitalized with third degree burns after the fourth member, Johnny Storm, takes Ecstasy.
- 1990 - playstation net id wlt from Canada "country of amazing" was born not realising he have to hug people while he is on fire.
- 2001 - Strawberry Jesus is born to the virgin mother Penny Bain, and his disciples celebrate this date each year as Clock Day.
- 2002 - Hug People While You're on Fire Day partially negated by Hug People While You're Wet Day
- 2013 - While self-immolation (setting oneself on fire) was previously used as a protesting tactic to voice "Hey, This is Bad!", it now thrives as Poland's national sport, bringing in revenues of over 53 euros annually.