Parse error: parse error, unexpected '<' in /home/www/that-site-howsitcalled/index.php on line 74
Warning: mysql_connect(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through
socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (11) in /home/www/that-site-howsitcalled/index.php at line 253
Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/www/that-site-howsitcalled/index.php at line 253
Today's Featured Article - Ceiling Cat
Yesterday's Featured Article -
Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 3.3.2: Warning: No results.
You can... oh whatever, but if you do that, something may be featured.
More of the best of Uncyclopedia
Download plugin for that Google desktop thingy, I forgot what it does
June 18: International Delicious Beverage Day (Burp..)
- 1264 – The Parliament of Ireland meets at Castledermot in County Kildare, the first definitively known meeting of this Irish legislature. In session, the parliament discusses beer rationing, leprechaun sightings, and whiskey rationing, and also hires St. Patrick to address the rampant snake problem.
- 1812 – War of 1812: The U.S. Congress declares war on the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland. The British respond by taxing the U.S. tea supply to ridiculous proportions, and ceasing the exporting of cricket and croquet materials to North America.
- 1887 – The Reinsurance Treaty between Germany and Russia is signed, ending all conflicts between the two nations permanently.
- 1917 - The first carbonated drink is put on the market. People are unaware of the dangers in Cocaine Cola.
- 1928 – Aviator Amelia Earhart becomes the first woman to fly in an aircraft across the Atlantic Ocean (she was a passenger; Wilmer Stutz was the pilot and Lou Gordon the mechanic). She also becomes the first woman to nag a pilot in midflight across the Atlantic Ocean.
- 1983 – Space Shuttle program: STS-7, Astronaut Sally Ride becomes the first American woman in space. She also becomes the first American woman to nag a fellow astronaut in space.
- 2007 - St. Peter's Basilica is most likely to awaken from its two-year slumber on this day, according to Vatican-sponsored astrological studies. False Popes are currently being prepared to divert its attention and appetite in anticipation of events on the day.
- 2009 - International Delicious Beverage Day Cancelled Due To European Bovril Famine
Some people notable for something
Template:U wins Writer of the Month for September in the typical fashion of some prolific writer who has been abscent for 2 years only to return with bold, new ideas for their writing! It should also be noted apart from the fact he is back that he is talented in what he writes and he does a fine job managing UnNews. So hats off to GlobalTourniquet, may he bring many, exciting articles to Uncyclopedia!
Seriously, we love you.
Noob of the Moment is the award that all newbies want and Template:U has pulled that off excellently (being the second Greek to have this award!) It should be mentioned that his username is deceptive, he is actually a very good George writing new master pieces and getting on well with the dynamics of Uncyclopedia. You should congratulate him on this prestigious honor.
Hats off to you George, may you bbe with us for many
months years to come!
|Uncyclopedia is hosted by the Uncyclomedia Foundation, a non-profitable organization that also hosts a range of other projects.
The original Uncyclopedia, started in 2005, currently contains 32209 articles. This mirror Uncyclopedia contains 46,338 articles. Uncyclopedias are being written in many languages:
If you find the Uncyclopedia mirror or its sista projects worthy, please consider making a donation to help the victims of the War on Terra:
For whatever-related IRC chat, see this... thing.
Protected by some clause, and an elite clan of those whattheirnames that may be out to get you... or something like that.