Banned from China
The quantity of items that are Banned From China is even greater than a googolplex, and possibly even the number of kernels in a never ending bag of popcorn. Google itself is banned from China, and the Chinese get to use a crappy-ass version that filters everything out.
There are probably more things banned from China than there are people or Internet connections in the country itself, and people are constantly making sure that no freedom and democracy get through because they're freaky like that.
Things banned from China
- Fortune cookies
- Magic markers
- Banana Phones
- Other Banana related gadgetry
- Starting Confucious quotes by saying "Confucious say..."
- Sveedes, cuz dey are veird. +
- Richard Nixon, obviously.
- Laughing in longer than 2 second bursts
- Dogs named Spot, Lucky, or Fido
- Contact Lenses
- Taco Bell or any reference to Latin-American cuisine
- Chinese Checkers
- Tom petty
- All people with the name Dylan