|Family||They Eat them|
|Species||Godzilla (Basilica halitosisia), Bowser (Plumberibus archnemisus), Kraid (Basilica spacia), and so on|
|Weight||min. 50 tons|
|Special attack||Eye beams|
|Extinct in wild(e)|
Basilica are a group of almost extinct reptile species, best known from St. Peter's Basilica or Godzilla(Basilica halitosisia). Although they are powerful, Basilicas are still 150 years too young to even examine a Grue, but they are still scary. First described basilica was the St. Peters by <gasp> St. Peter.
How to identify
- Breath attacks(like poison, AIDS, fire, bad breath, exploding cheese etc. and any combination of these)
- Laser Eyes
- Instant brainbreaking attacks
- Chain lighting
- AAAAAAAAAttack (makes you AAAAAAAAA! for eternity).
- Big 'n scary (not as Mr. T, but alike)
Like most reptiles and grues, basilicas are born from eggs. Then, they are Level 1 noobs. They have about 1 month to evolve to Level 10 and create a breath attack or nobody will care about them.
After 2 months of levelling, farming and killing frogs, basilici are big enough to eat Arnold Schwarzenegger, or even <insert name here>. An other month of powerlevelling make a basilica strong enough to being hired to some dirty job (like they did in Harry Potter). Basilica can be localised, as in Hogwarts, but because nobody cared about the one there, it became angry, and almost huffed Ginny.
Relationship with Vatican
Basilica was a secret and copyright of Vatican. Because of this, Harry Potter books ended in fire, etc. They make a living from selling stuff, that pictures a basilica. See main article.
Weapons that are effective against Basilici
- Killed a basilica? Nothing to do with the remains? Satan will buy from you! Call 666 now!
- Basilica made from stone are immune to the Galaxy Angel
- Basilica are summonable, but never try to summon one in Russia before 1989. You know why.
- Basilica exists in The Matrix, living careless, and in eternal youth, but they are Bat Fuck Insane
- Basilica, that specialised in using fire, are burning your dog