|2010 WBA Bloodbath World Cup
||32 (from 204 entrants)
The Bloodbath World Cup 2010 will be the 5th Bloodbath World Cup since the first one was held in 1994 in the United States. South Africa will host the tournament because of the voting.
South Africa 2010
Many bids were put in the tournament. South Africa, Spain, Thailand, Brazil, a 2-country bid from Mexico/USA, a 4-country bid from North Korea/South Korea/Japan/People's Republic of China and even a 5-way bid from England/Scotland/Wales/Northern Ireland/
Republic of Ireland (don't tell me how they could pull that off) all bided for the cup. South Africa won. Because Mexico and the USA came in 2nd, they will host the Bloodbath Women's World Cup 2011.
||Moses Mabhida Stadium
||Cape Town Stadium
||Cape Town Picklers
||Ellis Park Stadium
||Johannesburg Trad Bricks
||Lotus Versfield Stadium
||Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium
||Port Elizabeth Magyars
||Peter Mokaba Stadium
||Royal Bafokeng Stadium
||Rustenburg Lightning McQueens
- In this exciting match in Algiers, Algeria needed to win Egypt by 2 kills because they lost 1-0 in the previous game in Cairo. If Egypt lost by 1 kill but scored a kill(s), they would still book there ticket. If they tied, they would go. When the Egyptian anthem played, Algerians started throwing McDonald's cheeseburgers at the players. 2 Algerians were sent off and 3 Egyptians too. One player had to go to the hospital due to a beating in the lockers. Before stoppage time in the first half, Al-Hubzaman scored, ripping King Tut's head off. And during stoppage time near the end of the game, Al-Odoler scored. Preventing the game from going to extra time and giving Algeria their fair place in the finals.
- In a pretty easy game for Nigeria, they defeated lowly Kerguelen Islands 5-0. Sallah got a hat trick in 2 minutes. He took a dump during half time. Death Eagle used his wisdom to convince 2 Kerguelen Islanders to commit suicide. Tunisia lost 1-0 to Madagascar in another match, putting Nigeria on top of their group.
- A meteor struck and killed all the Norfolk players. I AM SERIOUS.
|14 November 2009
||2-1 (after extra time)
|Adebotn, Gabi Kingston
- In a exiting match between 2 powerhouses of Africa, Ghana won Morocco 2-1 in a critical match. The last match in Fez ended 1-1. The teams were tied in points and KD and kills scored, so whoever won goes to the Bloodbath World Cup. Adebotn opened up killing by scoring in the 8th minute. El Douglas scored a critical kill in the 86th minute, ruining celebrations. During the second half of extra time, Gabi Kingston scored to finally send Ghana to their first cup.
- I'd LOVE to tell you about this game but sadly I can't. Bye!
- Australia qualified by getting a win over China. During the Chinese anthem, Australians threw beer at Chinese fans. Riot police came to the stands, delaying the game. When the game started, Vidoka scored easily in just 3 minutes. Flat McDonald sealed the win with a 85th minute kill.
- Japan booked their tickets to South Africa with a critical win over South Korea on June 6. The 2 rivals were going to duke it out in Yokohama in this summer battle. Shogo took a early lead for Japan as he used his motorcycle in style and decapitated Sum Yung Guy. Rich Buddhist Guy came out with his Ferrari and ran over some rich South Korean businessman. This secured Japan's 2-0 win over rivals South Korea
- South Korea won Saudi Arabia 2-0. After losing 2-0 to rivals Japan, they needed to win this game. They won 2-0 with kills coming from Yu Smell Poo and Old Fan Lan. Saudi Arabia would have to face New Zealand in a inter-continental play-off.
- China had one more chance to get to the World Cup, by beating North Korea. The last qualifier between these two was a 1-1 draw in Pyongyang. If North Korea were going to win, they needed a good team. Kim Yong Poo scored a head shot late in the game, ruining Shanghai celebrations (all China needed was a draw). They would face Saudi Arabia in a play-off to see who faces New Zealand. Saudi Arabia won. But Saudi Arabia lost to New Zealand
Now, with that out of the way, ITS TIME FOR DEATHS! MU HA HA HA HA. Oh wait, it does not start until June! CRAPBURGERS! At least I can tell you the groups!