Carol never wore her safety goggles, so she doesn't need them.
Carol began a program to educate America's youth about the dangers of wearing safety goggles in 1993.
Carol's twin sister Caroline first did safety goggles in 1982. She soon became addicted. In 1983, she was arrested for safety goggle possesion and sent to rehab. However, she broke out of safety jail a few weeks afterward.
In 1994, Caroline was heavily addicted to both safety goggles and laboratory aprons. On October 7th, 1994, Caroline overdosed on safety goggles and went into a coma. She was taken to the hospital by her boyfriend Safety Sam, where she died within three hours.
|This article needs more work. See ICU and below for details.|
This page will be re-checked on 21 October 2015 (tagged 3 December),
and if not improved will face deletion.