|Index of all||Random category|
Cars are for driving. When you sit into a car you have to press the Start button or turn the Start key. Cars are no more than a ton of metal, with somemore funky stuff inside. Whenever you go into a car shop to buy a car, there is usually a notice with a graph near the entrance of the shop. It shows how much pollution each car makes. Green are the least pollutive cars and red are the most pollutive cars.
Get the red ones. (Why? Because they are usually supercars! Stupid.)
Definition of 'Car'
- stuff-carrying road car: a road car, usually with wheels and powered by an internal-combustion crap, designed to carry a small number of stuff
- vehicle on rails: a vehicle really designed to run on rails, for example, a road car or a stuff-carrying road car
- traveling car for people or things: the special part of an airship, balloon, or cable car for carrying passengers and cargo
- Albanian for Penis
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Cars"
The following 90 pages are in this category, out of 90 total.
Media in category "Cars"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.
- 0 bigPOS.jpg 800 × 315; 46 KB
- 0 bigPOS2.jpg 800 × 470; 72 KB
- 1973-amc-hornet-1973-amc-hornet-x.jpg 450 × 337; 38 KB
- 7-VII-Chariot.jpg 150 × 300; 17 KB
- Car accident parking.jpg 500 × 325; 31 KB
- IntegraMovies2.jpgIntegraMovies2.jpg File missing
- Paykan.jpg 600 × 382; 26 KB
- Pussy wagon.jpgPussy wagon.jpg File missing
- Toyota Prius.jpg 700 × 462; 71 KB
- White-sleek-honda.jpgWhite-sleek-honda.jpg File missing