|Index of all||Random category|
Pirates are macho guys who sail ships with a flag called the Jolly Roger. That's got a white skull and crossbones on a black background and means "Yaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!", "We have MP3s!", "We will kill you if you come close!" and "Does anyone know of a better flag?".
Oh, and their ships are full of chests of treasure which they go and bury on desert islands, then go and look for treasure buried on other islands by other pirates. It is due to this matter of red tape - not knowing from one moment to the next whose treasure belongs to whom - that the government decided to outlaw high-seas piracy, thus avoiding many confusions with taxes etc., and this ruling has nothing to do with other pirate activities such as murder, rape, pillage, and general hard-bastard behaviour. These chests contain gold, silver, diamonds, rubies, emeralds and CDs of copied software.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Piracy"
The following 105 pages are in this category, out of 105 total.
- Pirate king
- Pirate Liberation Organization
- Pirate Ninja
- Pirate radio
- Pirate v. Ninja
- Pirate-Ninja War
- UnNews:Pirates hijack USS Enterprise
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Pirates of the Dwarf Cove
- Pittsburgh Pirates
- Pompey the Great
- Pontius Pirate
- Public domain
- Talk Like A Pirate Day
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- The historical rivalry between ninjas and pirates
- The Information Party
- The One Pirate
- The Pirate Bay
- Why?:The Tale of Captain Petey Widdershanks Blunderbub Shaleweather Monkeyturtle Johansen III, Buccaneer Extraordinaire
- Why?:The Tale of Captain Petey Widdershanks Blunderbub Shaleweather Monkeyturtle Johansen III, Buccaneer Extraordinaire/6
- Timber Shivering
- Tomb of the Unknown Ninja
Media in category "Piracy"
This category contains only the following file.
- Ninjajumpingandstuff.gif 252 × 171; 903 KB