Category:Politics of the United Kingdom
|Index of all||Random category|
This category is for all those articles which relate to UK-centric political discussion, largely to act as a "WARNING! IN-JOKE" to the remaining six-billion-odd people who aren't in on the Hot, Sexy Brit Politik Action. There is no US Politics section because to explain that would make us communists.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Politics of the United Kingdom"
The following 124 pages are in this category, out of 124 total.
- UnNews:BBC planning to forecast "doom and gloom" for the next 20 years
- UnNews:Beck sees conspiracy in BP spill and Cuban meeting
- Before Broken Britain
- HowTo:Bluff Your Way to Political Power
- UnNews:BNP cocks up...again
- UnNews:Bradford and Bingley goes tits up
- UnNews:Breast milk surprise found in health-care law
- UnNews:Britain sends Duke of York to Libya
- British Multinationalist Party
- British National Party
- UnNews:Broon steps doon
- UnNews:Brown Rules Out Early Election
- Buckingham Palace
- UnNews:Man Wearing Overcoat Exposes Global-Warming Lie
- UnNews:Mandatory government ban on illegal immigration to come into effect immediately
- UnNews:McBride Affair - Brown to have a Smear Test
- Member of Parliament
- UnNews:Michael Caine to star in new film, "Get Gordon Brown"
- Minister of Laughter and Monkfish
- Ministry of Silly Walks
- Monster Raving Loony Party
- Moving the goal posts
- UnNews:MP Claims Cost of Own Conception on Expenses
- UnNews:Scientist ran out of hurricane names
- UnNews:Scotland to be scrapped in UK spending review
- Scottish National Party
- Screaming Lord Sutch
- UnNews:Six more discs 'are missing'
- UnNews:Squirrels set fire to politician's home
- Student Protest Movement
- UnNews:Sun, 2.5 Billion Plaintiffs, Sue Gore
- UnNews:Teletubbies exposed as subliminal tool for Nazism
- UnNews:Tesco in chicken welfare reforms
- UnNews:The 'Blair babes': Where are they now?
- The Battle Bus
- Why?:The Diary of Neville Chamberlain
- UnNews:The Frog Chorus backs David Cameron
- Why?:The Life And Times Of Benjamin Disraeli
- The Nanny State
- Theresa May
- UnNews:Things that have been done to Christians but would never be done to Muslims show sharp year on year increase
- UnNews:Tony Blair book describes Gordon Brown as 'laborious'
- UnNews:Tony Blair's plane overruns airport runway
- UnNews:Tories reveal latest election poster
- UnNews:U.K. to pick up America's debt as dowry
- UnNews:UK Government announces revocation of independence for USA
- UnNews:UK Government gives itself power to ban the internet for thinking bad thoughts. Uncyclopedia likely to be high on hitlist
- UK Hitler Channel
- UnNews:UK rebels recognized as humanitarian intervention looms
- UnNews:UK Schools Secretary is Ed Balls
- UKIP Manifesto
- Un-British Activities
- Unite Against Fascism
- United Kingdom general election, 2015
- Unquotable:Winston Churchill