Category:Tedious pop culture references
|Index of all||Random category|
“Holy pop culture reference, Batman!”
The articles in this category make reference to elements of so-called "pop culture", that is, essentially, to the cultural or intellectual products of late 20th Century English-speaking capitalism. References which people, and especially people on the internet, believe using will make them more interesting and sexually attractive.
Because it will.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► 420 (8 P, 5 F)
- ► All work and no play (14 P)
- ► All Your Base (empty)
- ► All Your Base Are Belong To Us (2 P)
- ► Bizarre Latin References (10 P)
- ► I Can't Believe It's Not (2 C, 19 P)
- ► Soviet Russia (1 C, 45 P, 9 F)
- ► Sparta (1 C, 30 P, 73 F)
- ► Star Wars (8 C, 163 P, 7 F)
- ► Stereotypes (4 C, 191 P)
- ► Things that are for Posers (4 P, 1 F)
- ► Three Main Weapons of the Spanish Inquisition (17 P, 1 F)
- ► Working for 'The Man' (19 P, 4 F)
- ► Yellow Alert (15 P, 2 F)
Pages in category "Tedious pop culture references"
The following 86 pages are in this category, out of 86 total.
- Mr. T
- User:Thelamestusernameever/My sandbox
- That One Time, At Band Camp
- The Force
- The guy who always conveniently has anything needed stored in his ridiculously large 80s parachute pants
- User:Bluefurry/The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy/old
- The Secret Wars
- The toaster in Pulp Fiction
- The undead parrot
- TONIGHT, WE DINE IN HELL
- Top 10 Things Rick Astley is Never Gonna Do