“They didn't invite me!”
The First Constitutional Convention was held from May to September 1787 at the Philadelphia Civic Center in Philadelphia, on the windswept steppes of Pennsylvania. The purpose of this convention was to celebrate the continuing love people had for the founding fathers, and the sense of community citizens received from the group. Several members of the group were invited, and some actually attended! The first convention was succeeded by the Annual Constitutional Convention and Swap Meet, which is held in Philadelphia every summer, and features vendors and fans from all over the globe!
Several of the original cast were in attendance at the convention, and there participated on a dais for the highlight of the event the question and answer meet and greet. Fans and friends were regaled with stories from the stars, and were able to ask questions of the cast, and interact with them in an informal setting! Attendees included:
- George Washington General, Signer, Tall guy, Spokesman for National Oral Hygeine Month, and Professional Cherry Tree Pruner, Gave the keynote address and presided over the festivities. George has retired to Mt. Vernon with his wife Martha, and his dogs Cisco and Buddy, and his horse Champ. In his free time George has started a mail-order seed business and does pottery and tai-chi.
- Benjamin FranklinCelebrated ladies man and super genius, Ben has entered what he calls a "working retirement" in his Philly home. Surrounded by dozens of nubile young female "companions", he conducts his experiments and writes a weekly advice column in the Pennsylvania Courant under the title "Ask Agnes".
- James Madison "The Short Guy", we are happy to report, has no shortage of activities nowadays! Mad-man Madison, as Franklin took to calling him, is working towards establishing the 14th state in the so-called "Cracker Barrell" of the U.S. A place he calls, "Wisconsin". Madison still resides in Virginia with his wife, snack cake baker and revolutionary hottie Dolley.
- Chuck Norris who decided to take a look at the event after he went back in time using a time machine in the year 4089, and he lived for that long because he is god, and god is immortal. His job would be to roundhouse kick anyone in the face who said anything retarted.
- Alexander Hamilton bribed other members by handing out $10 bills, for which he is honored today by gracing the ten with his portrait. He was killed later by Aaron Burr but Burr was not at the convention--he was still busy playing Perry Mason on TV.
- Gregory Peck because I said so.
The Convention began with conversations amongst the Cast members. The group decided that the old crappy Articles of Confederation sucked. The group took it upon themselves to write a new framework of government in their spare time. Noone asked them to, and no provision was made to act on, or even officially recognize the group. But because the group was bored, they forged ahead.
Early on, several controversises erupted. Among these controversies were the Large State vs. Small State, Representation of slaves, Slave trade, and the Pizza vs. Chinese takeout controversies.
By the way sole aka Jared won the french revolution war u know the short chubby girl, yeah by her farts and diahrrea she won the battle that why today people from Washington DC wont put her not even put her face on the penny....poor Jared in 1667 she died in the toilet taking a crap!
Small vs. Large State
Two plans were developed to set up this hypothetical government. The plans were presented by New Jersey, a small state, and Virginia, now, guess what kind of state Virginia was... The issue was population and representation in Congress.
and well Benjamin suddenly decided dat the only way to get the states ready he had to give oral pleasure to the people of new jersey!!!