Final Fantasy is a series of RPG games whose titles are often considered "the best game ever" by video game nerds everywhere. Famous for chocobos, airships, and a guy named Cid in every game (except the first one), Final Fantasy is sure to capture your imagination and twist it around its endlessly complex storyline until it bursts from the sheer magnitude of it all.*
*DISCLAIMER: Square Enix is not responsible for your brain in the event that this does indeed happen, and any cleanup (along with its cost) will be left to the original possessor of said brain. And no refunds, smartass.
Uncyclopedia has a page almost about each of the games if we don't count all the prequels, sequels and other interesting things that aren't here.
- If you are looking for the first game, see Final Fantasy I.
- If you are looking for the second game that really is the second game, see Final Fantasy II.
- If you are looking for a game that features a moon, see Final Fantasy IV.
- If you are looking for a game with a clown like supervillian or a game that has a female lead, see Final Fantasy VI.
- If you are looking for the kabuki epic, see Final Fantasy VII
- If you are looking for a game with Pokemon like creatures, see Final Fantasy VIII
- If you are looking for sappy romantic tales, see Final Fantasy X.
- If you are looking for an MMORPG, see Final Fantasy XI.
- If you are looking for a single player MMORPG, see Final Fantasy XII.
- If you are looking for a extremely linear and fanboy argument inciter, see Final Fantasy XIII.
- If you're looking for the second MMORPG which is currently the latest installment of the series if we don't count FF XIII-2 which is the sequel to FF XIII, see this review: UnReviews:Final Fantasy XIV
- If you were looking for the third, fifth and ninth games in the list above, look elsewhere because Uncyclopedia currently lacks a page for them. You're gonna have to revive them with a phoenix down.
SORA WAS A FINAL FANTASY REJECT