Flagrant system error
Flagrant System Error is a deep mathematical concept. Like the Fragrant Chicken at your local Chinese take-out, mathematical concepts are tantalizing until you fully grasp them. But once you do, you'll be hungry in a half hour. If Amazon.com is out of "Flagrant System Error for Dummies," we'll just have to break it down for you... slowly.
- Divide By Zero error (undefined operation).
- A butch-dyke cross-dressing as a femme (deviation of a deviant).
- The sound of one hand clapping (neither Catchable nor Knowable).
A system is a bunch of stuff:
- A system of simultaneous equations is a bunch of equations which hold simultaneously.
- An operating system fails to operate in a bunch of ways.
Windows is the one exception to this rule. As the pinnacle of OS technology, Windows fails to operate in one single way. It does so a bunch of times daily.