Forum:Announcing the UncycloMania Edit War!
Hello! Chron here. The two winners are Famine, for being a dirty rotten cheat, and Mcmlxxviii. MoneySign gets an honorable mention for modifying my user css, but unfortunately his hack didn't work. Anyone who wishes to contest this can take it up on the discussion page, which will be summarily ignored.
I have TWO prizes, but I intend only to give ONE of them out, and thus I think i'll just rip it in half and mail it to both of you.
Winners, please email your physical mailing addresses to:
crestfall AT GEE MAIL DOT COM
to claim your prize.
When you get your prize package, you are obligated to post pictures.
Following the chaos and burning excitement at UncycloMania, Chron struts out of the darkness to present the first annual UncycloMania Edit War.
1. The winner of the Edit War will receive a prize collected at UncycloMania this year, which will be collectable and unique, provided by Chron. Admittedly it won't be expensive. Possibly even stupid.
2. The user who's name appears below the divider line when time is called (and page protected) is the winner.
3. Thou shalt not edit the rules.
4. The end time for this contest will be sometime during UncycloMania. Chron will at some predetermined time, call an end to the contest. The MD5Sum of the time is: cbbb8ff3ec7ae3cd74fdb3b7f72f04c8
5. Admins, although you may find this really funny, don't unprotect the page after time is called or edit it after it has been protected...
6. Edit away, fiercely!
--Mcmlxxviii 17:10, 6 August 2006 (UTC)
--Ogopogo 00:51, 6 August 2006 (UTC)
--Mcmlxxviii 00:37, 6 August 2006 (UTC)
Too bad I will be on vacation for a week, and this seems like a week long contest by smell. --03:56, 5 August 2006 (UTC)
- Wikimania ends on Sunday... -- 04:00, 5 August 2006 (UTC)
I like this contest. It's a good idea. --Sbluen 04:56, 5 August 2006 (UTC)
I thought of it first! Sort of. • Spang • • 04:57, 5 August 2006 (UTC)
- And I remember what happened to that. At least this is just for one weekend. • Spang • | •
- Nor do I. ~ 08:46, 6 August 2006 (UTC)
Wait, I know I'm not supposed to edit this, but who won?02:05, 7 August 2006 (UTC)
People who refuse to participate on principle
the divider line
01:05, 6 August 2006 (UTC)
Loser...--Mcmlxxviii 17:00, 6 August 2006 (UTC)