Forum:Get George Bush toys, NOW!
Do you think George Bush is just a cute ickle baby? Do you think he's a big boy now, yes he is? Do you think he wants to play in the ball pool? Yes he does! Well... If so, please sign the petition below to give George Bush his playtime.
That Picture Above Is Currently A Fantasy, But If you sign below, It will no longer be. I don't even care if you're an anon IP, or if you're a vandal, just as long as you sign your name.
- -- 20:13, 19 July 2007 (UTC)
- Conditional signature. Twenty dollar limit on individual toys. We don't wanna spoil the tyke. -- 20:23, 19 July 2007 (UTC)
- Only If It's the toy shown on the right--Sir Manforman 20:41, 19 July 2007 (UTC)
- Contitional upon me getting a free batch to
dismemberquality-control test. —Hinoa talk.kun 22:18, 19 July 2007 (UTC)
- A worthy cause-- Phlegm Leoispotter * (garble! jank!) 23:19, 19 July 2007 (UTC)
- Only if I get to play in the ball pit after him -- 00:48, 20 July 2007 (UTC)
- I'll give him many um... "Toy" bullets in his chest... --Lt. High Gen. Grue The Few The Proud, The Marines 00:54, 20 July 2007 (UTC)
- -- 01:08, 20 July 2007 (UTC)
- Sure why not, let him take some of Jack O'Neill's toys! - -Dial the Gate 01:25, 20 July 2007 (UTC)
- He deserves it after being such a great president! :) Frankie! 23:54, 20 July 2007 (UTC)
- I sure hope that is not the ball pool at the Ikea in the mall, where that little girl tossed her cookies (well, more like a Big Mac, three Magnums, and a giant coke) yesterday.
- God yes. --Trar (talk|contribs|grueslayer) 17:06, 22 July 2007 (UTC)
- Buy him some plastic WMDs and advise him as to where to stick them TDN169 17:07, 23 July 2007 (UTC)
- 17:50, 23 July 2007 (UTC)
- Go For It 18:19, 25 July 2007 (UTC)
- t0yZ!!! -- Sir Kip > Talk • Works • Contribs • ♫ •
If you have enjoyed this picture...
- By the way, the appropriate response is "because I want to keep them". --Whhhy?Whut?How? *Back from the dead* 10:55, 21 July 2007 (UTC)
- What is this friends thing you prattle on about ? -- di Mario 11:28, 21 July 2007 (UTC)
This is a very unfair attitude towards Bush you have. I think we should assume he's older than a kid until we get to see his passport and/or whether he gets served at the bar. Also, plenty of other presidents have been even younger than he is. John "Izzums" Kennedy only just learnt to speak when he assumed the role, and he was a great president (at least until he had to go for his lie down). And since when was being president all about being old, anyway? It's not like you have to go and ride on any roller coasters or watch scary horror films (unless of course you have to watch Hillary's electoral campaign promotion).
At best, Bush is accused of the possibility of maybe being a bit silly, but which of our children hasn't done that at times? Was Bill Clinton impeached for shoving his rattle at another baby? No, he was impeached for telling fibs like a naughty naughty boy. Don't whine or bitch if Bush doesn't get to play in his ball pool - leave that to him.
- But SbU! You forgot that he'll go in anyway. Just tell him that there are (with apologies to Modus) "Iraqian" WMDs in the Ball Pool, and he'll go in head first, or send the Army in. Who cares. Nobody. -- 12:50, 26 July 2007 (UTC)
Just because other presidents in the past have been far younger than Bush and have not been given toys doesn't mean Bush shouldn't be given toys. I realize, though, that few of the major players here will ever see toys. Maybe one or two will see a rattle, or maybe even a matchbox car, but other than that, none will, because reality can suck sometimes. --THE 18:19, 29 July 2007 (UTC)