Forum:Restore and subpage my articles to my user page, Now!
Restore and subpage my articles!--Jtaylor1 01:23, 10 July 2006 (UTC)
- Can't do that without the article names, sorry. --Carlb 01:27, 10 July 2006 (UTC)
- And unlike carl, none of the rest of us can do that without changing that Now! to a Please!. --Splaka 05:06, 10 July 2006 (UTC)
- No, no more grovel before BENSON. No more grovel before Chron, Sophia, Orscar Wilde or any other old dead uncyclopedian deity. No more paganism, Monotheism shall rise!---Asteroid B612 (aka Rataube) - Ñ 03:56, 13 July 2006 (UTC)
I'm actually tempted to delete more of your articles, because Josh Tracts looks suspiciously like slander. Please justify that or it gets whacked. I'm not sure why Steve Burns is around, because it's not that good and continues your weird-ass Puffy AmiYumi fetish. And no matter what you say, The Uncyclopedian Discipline really is just a list. In addition, it looks like Nike Revolution of 2021 is just an unfunny knock-off of the featured Nike Revolution of 2006.
Now since you are obviously fine with people making irritable demands, let me make one of my own: Substantially improve these articles or I delete them. 15:26, 13 July 2006 (UTC)
- <after reading the above> Famine, you're my favorite apocalyptic cowboy. --The King In Yellow (Talk to the Dalek.) 15:32, 13 July 2006 (UTC)
- Good to see that Famine is still kicking ass and taking names, and not necessarily in that order.
10:30, 14 July 2006 (UTC)
- Eh, I'm not concerned with names...as long as I'm breaking spirits, names are immaterial. 13:30, 14 July 2006 (UTC)
Okay, I am really sorry.--Jtaylor1 00:18, 15 July 2006 (UTC)
Something funny in his food?
Let me see:
- It's corny
- It's full of beans
- It's also full of baloney
I guess that qualifies? --Carlb 15:14, 13 July 2006 (UTC)