Forum:THE MOST SONG EVER!!1!!!11!
- How, exactly, is that song most? -- 18:56, 1 August 2007 (UTC)
- What's with the "1!!" and "11!"? Also, what's with "THE MOST SONG EVER!!"? Lastly, what's with the texty bit? Is that a link of some kind? 20:29, 1 August 2007 (UTC)
- What do you mean by "THE MOST SONG EVER"? Is there supposed to be an adjective between the "MOST" and the "SONG"? Also, how are we supposed to know the content of the video? Furthermore, sign your posts. -- 00:28, 2 August 2007 (UTC)
- Actually, the most song ever was three and a half days long, and proved to be no more than a continued alteration between A sharp and B flat. It was entitled "Ode to the Monotony of Life," but no one wanted to perform it because it's very difficult to hold out an A sharp (or B flat) for 80,925 measures on a tuba.
There was also a song that was nearly four times the length of Monotony, but it was comprised entirely of rests. No one could preform that either, because it's impossible to get everyone to shut up for more than five minutes at a time. 00:40, 2 August 2007 (UTC)
- Sorry, Uncyclopedia taught me to never click links. -- 01:20, 2 August 2007 (UTC)
- Thankyou, I now know my life ambition; to MURDER the writer and singer of that song ...Also maybe the bear... -- . 11:45, 5 August 2007 (UTC)