Forum:We should think up something cool then forget about it
I think it would be neat if we had an idea for something cool, then everyone would get really excited about it and discuss it at length. Then we'd eventually lose interest and nothing would come of it. Who's with me?—20:50, 19 July 2006 (UTC)
- What were we just talking about? 23:36, 19 July 2006 (UTC)
- Great thought, but it would never happen. -- 00:29, 20 July 2006 (UTC)
- But if it happens anyway, be sure to add it to Uncyclopedia:UnProject when you're done discussing it at length... Also, it might be useful to make link to that page in the "Unprojects" heading in the lower-right box in Uncyclopedia:Community Portal. Then again, it might not... It's really impossible to say, what with everything being so vague and nebulous in today's world. c • > • 04:31, 20 July 2006 (UTC)
- Anyone else getting impatient for that goddamn rating system? --Nintendorulez | talk 12:22, 20 July 2006 (UTC)
- I should maybe perhaps possibly point out that while the rating system is a big example of this, it's not the only thing. I'd find other examples but I'm an annoying jerk.— 02:26, 21 July 2006 (UTC)
- Seriously though, there are like seven projects listed on Uncyclopedia:UnProject that are all just waiting for people to go on endlessly in the Village Dump about how we should do something with them, but which have absolutely no chance whatsoever of actually getting off the ground. There's more than that even, if you count the discontinued ones... And personally, I never liked the idea of a rating system anyway - it sounds like it would be too impersonal. c • > • 03:14, 21 July 2006 (UTC)
- Nah... couldn't happen here.
- At least not without going to meta:common:special:upload and uploading a brazillion uselessly fake screenshots of whatever it was were it to actually exist.