Forum:What is it with the Pirateopedia logo on the top left corner?
- It be Talk Like a Pirate Day, scalawag.--Sir Flammable KUN (Na Naaaaa...) 21:26, 19 September 2007 (UTC)
- /me maroons Manforman on a desert island with nought but an apple peeler and an autographed photo of Barry Manilow. --
- /me is not on that desert island--Sir Manforman 21:37, 19 September 2007 (UTC)
- Then who is? *Twighlight Zone theme plays* Also, Yarrgh! 21:43, Sep 19
Yar, this day also be my birthday, matey! --22:06, 19 September 2007 (UTC)
- Happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to you. /me runs away with the cake --
22:08, 19 September 2007 (UTC)
- Arrgh, we be drinking rum for yar birthday land rat. Deck boy! Fetch me the finest bottle of rum yarrr!!! 22:10, 19 September 2007 (UTC)
- You just wanted to be able to say "booty" without getting slapped. 23:47, 19 September 2007 (UTC)
It looks like a smiling dino-pirate
And yes, I needed a header to say that. --00:44, 20 September 2007 (UTC)
- Strange, I would've thought you'd need a header to advertise these fantastic SAVINGS!!! Eh. 03:03, 20 September 2007 (UTC)
And just to spread the craze...
Where's Yer Pirate Spirit??
ARRRR PUT ON YER EYE PATCHES AND LET US PLUNDER UNCYCLOPEEEDIAAA! --'Long John' Silver 10:28, 20 September 2007 (UTC)