Forum talk:Village Dump
YOU HAVE FOUND THE HIDDEN TALK PAGE. You win nothing but a picture of Clive.
- 1 HOLY FUCK
- 2 Splakas Quote
- 3 Goatse?
- 4 Discuss the Discussions
- 5 Dude, Where's My Discussion?
- 6 Encpoldeia Style Guide
- 7 Wookie invasion
- 8 archiving?
- 9 Interwikis
- 10 dumb question
- 11 actual dumb question
- 12 The Creative Process
- 13 Article idea
- 14 More pages needed
- 15 PT
- 16 Uncyclopedia and leaking
- 17 sv link
- 18 PL interwiki
- 19 JA interwiki
- 20 Anyone else seeing these weird blue areas on forum talk: pages?
- 21 Admin
- 22 Poop.
- 23 Change interwiki
- 24 Question
- 25 KID ROCK PAGE
- 26 Other languages - zh-tw
- 27 Wow
Is the Goatse page NSFW?
- Depends where you work. There are no overtly offensive images or text there. The subtext is slightly offenisve though. --Splaka 05:29, 20 April 2006 (UTC)
Discuss the Discussions
You can discuss about any discussions that you find interesting here. --Savethemooses 20:49, 17 Jul 2005 (UTC)
Dude, Where's My Discussion?
That was one awesome discussion. --Savethemooses 18:19, 8 Aug 2005 (UTC)
- Which one? --Marcos Malo 18:30, 8 Aug 2005 (UTC)
- The awesome one, dummy.
- Oh, OK. I see it now. Yeah, awesome. --Marcos Malo 18:30, 8 Aug 2005 (UTC)
- The awesome one, dummy.
Due to the limitations of the webserver, we don't have a LaTeX installed, so math doesn't work. Anybody know how to get around it? --Chronarion 11:31, 9 Mar 2005 (EST)
Yeah! Say you can't get pregnant if it's your first time!
But seriously kids. Wear a motherfucking condom. Or your dick is gonna fall off. If you're lucky. Metaphysical 11:38, 9 Mar 2005 (EST)
Okay, now i've installed a condom. What do we do about math? --Chronarion 11:47, 9 Mar 2005 (EST)
In my experience, if you study math, you don't often need a condom. --TheTris 05:10, 10 Mar 2005 (EST)
I always thought that if you studied condoms, you wouldn't often need math... --PantsMacKenzie 21:38, 10 Mar 2005 (EST)
- Okay, i've got math working. --Chronarion 02:12, 23 Mar 2005 (EST)
Guys, make sure to sign your votes. We got a lengthy, well thought out response, but no one signed for it. --Nytrospawn 22:35, 12 Mar 2005 (EST)
As long as you have a condom and somewhere to put it, then math doesn't matter much unless you need to count higher then one... --Lewis Moten 3:48, 13 Mar 2005 (EST)
Is there a chance that I could change usernames and have my old edits attributed to my new name? If yes, Sparky would be my new username. --Rcmurphy 23:07, 17 Mar 2005 (EST)
- I don't think that's really possible... Though Chron would have to be the authority on it. --PantsMacKenzie 23:43, 17 Mar 2005 (EST)
- It's possible on Wikipedia but is not an easy process, which is why they rarely change usernames for people these days, and when they do it takes forever. --stillwaters 03:05, 18 Mar 2005 (EST)
Hi. I'm quite new to Uncyclopedia (having just finished my second article) and I want to make sure I don't tread on anyone's toes by accident, so: Would it be considered bad manners to add to somebody else's writeup? The situation I'm considering in particular is adding the mathemagician Cauchy's well-known alter ego (superhero The Human Crossiant), to the list of heroes featuring in Earth Hamstring here. --Wyattj 05:58, 1 May 2005 (EDT)
Edit away, if people disagree with your edits they can reverse them but mnay pages have multiple writters and usualy another person can spot a joke you missed.--Elvis 06:32, 1 May 2005 (EDT)
Encpoldeia Style Guide
Pehaps a style guide should be put somewhere to make things sound like an encyclopdeia. For example, - no denominitive articles, ie instead of "Bob was a Catholic in the 16th century, he wore many shirts" delete the agnecy to mak it "A Catholic in the 16th century, known for wearing many shirts"
Don't use the name of the subject under the article tile, i.e.:
Space Exploration Space Exploration is......
And definitons/explanantions should be in logical order, ie a general description followed by a more detailed explanantion ect.
- Of course, since this is a wiki, it leads one to wonder why you didn't make one, instead of just suggesting it. You have the power. In fact, here you go: Uncyclopedia:Style Guide. Just click that, and make it happen. You have the power. And fear not, the rest of us will help out. Ok, hinder. But still, it will be fun. I hope you remember to include the rule that tHe sEcond lEtter oF eVery wOrd mUst bE cApitalized. --Famine 21:53, 18 Jul 2005 (UTC)
I think there is an overpopularion of Wookies in uncyclopedia debates. How do we deal with this wookie problem? --Nerd42 02:57, 26 Oct 2005 (UTC)
You know how you deal with a Wookie problem? Muzzles and leashes..
couldn't somebody archive teh dump? its gettin
kinda really really long. --Nerd42 16:55, 20 Dec 2005 (UTC)
I have got two really dumb questions for everyone to answer. 1. Has anyone here ever skateboarded? 2. Has anyone hear ever worn a rubber glove? (LOL)
- I answer your question with another question: Have you eaten your meal? --Spin 05:11, 26 May 2006 (UTC)
actual dumb question
I have an actual dumb question.
Is this the world's largest parody encyclopedia of any kind?
Is there anything parodyic that is any bigger?
- That question is stupid. You're stupid. The answer is obviously that I don't know, but think so.-- 01:47, 4 June 2006 (UTC)
- 1) Yes, 2) Yes. The entire Christian pantheon is actually a parody. ~ 16:45, 23 June 2006 (UTC)
The Creative Process
I've been going through some of the articles on this site recently, and I've seen a bunch of creative and hilarious works. I was wondering how you guys manage to be so original? I have trouble being creative, and I wanted to know if there was any thing you guys (and girls) did that give you these great ideas, and any advice any of you have for thinking of unique ideas for articles.Dogbert99 03:59, 4 June 2006 (UTC)
- Generally, the process begins by finding someone else's idea, then copying it verbatim. Then, we destroy all traces that the original work ever existed. This may be a load of shit, but others claim that their inspiration comes from some Internet Reality Cabal, or something... I dunno, the chatroom might be worth looking into. I personally am too busy deleting evidence to go there, myself.-- 05:18, 4 June 2006 (UTC)
- What I usually do is look at photos of my family, think of the first nasty word that comes into my head, and then just put the letters W-I-K-I in front of it. Only takes a few seconds, and it works every time! c • > • 05:38, 4 June 2006 (UTC)
- The best tip I can give you is to always write it down. That's why the POST-IT note is your friend. I also find that it helps to work naked. This way, whenever I have an idea, I can write it down on a POST-IT note and stick it to my head. When I can't see any more, I usually open a window and scream out random and incoherent ideas into the street. If someone, an old lady for example, points at me and laughs, then I know I am on to a winner, and I begin writing an article. It's good fun and strangely liberating. I hope this helps and good luck. I also find that it helps to work naked. --Sir Hardwick Fundlebuggy (Bleat) 06:58, 4 June 2006 (UTC)
I was trying to look up the game Shadow ofthe Colossus here, but we do't have an article about it. I suggest we make one, and, judging by your other stuff, it'll be hi-larious.Click me.
More pages needed
- I'd gladly do it myself, but it involves changing Template:Vdpage,which is protected... Any admin wants to try? At least just tell me that nobody else cares...
Uncyclopedia and leaking
Could Unclopedia be used for leaking information
White bear? Is that you? I've been waiting in the drop zone for months now and my bollocks are nearly freezing off. Can someone PLEASE come and take this solar powered sandwich toaster off my hands? It looks a bit obvious here with all this snow. Thanks. --Sir Hardwick Fundlebuggy (Bleat) 15:54, 6 November 2006 (UTC)
Anyone else seeing these weird blue areas on forum talk: pages?
- (These things.) --Nintendorulez | talk 00:29, 4 December 2006 (UTC)
How do you become an admin?
- Sure you can be a Admin. They're cute, sexy, cool, attractive, helpful and did I say sexy? Bigfeet 23:56, 22 January 2009 (UTC)
Poop. --18:08, 11 February 2007 (UTC)
- Against. • Spang • • 18:09, 11 Feb 2007
- Feature --AAA! (AAAA) 02:47, 27 February 2007 (UTC)
- I concur -- 01:29, 28 July 2007 (UTC)
- No. Go to BHOP.-Sir Ljlego, GUN VFH FIYC WotM SG WHotM PWotM AotM EGAEDM ANotM + (Talk) 16:42, 16 July 2007 (UTC)
KID ROCK PAGE
SOMEONE COMPLETELY RUINED MY ORIGINAL KID ROCK PAGE I CREATED MYSELF. I LOOKED UNDER HISTORY TO FIND THE ORIGINAL AND IT WAS GONE! THE NEW ONE IS STUPID NOT FUNNY PPL LIKED MINE!!!
- O Rly? No they didn't. Oh and by the way, when you post a comment, you should sign. Like this: ~~~~. -- 07:41, 11 August 2007 (UTC)
Other languages - zh-tw
- This is unbelievable. I'm editing the Village Dump talk page. -Sockpuppet of an unregistered user 17:00, 21 January 2009 (UTC)
This is unbelievable, the colors stop alternating after a certain number of times. -Sockpuppet of an unregistered user 16:06, 24 January 2009 (UTC)
- So does your mom. • Spang • • 01:41, 25 Jan 2009
The image of the poop is really gross. Completely tales away the joy of having found a hidden talkpage. --User:Scofield/sig 07:10, June 3, 2011 (UTC)