George Orwell - The Life and Times

From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia.
Jump to: navigation, search
George Orwell smoking a joint and thinking of suicide

George Orwell spent his life writing pointless novels and essays for retards of America like Lincoln and Obama. Obama and Lincoln both agree that Orwell has wasted his life writing about things that nobody gives a damn about. Even George W. Bush Jr. agrees with Obama and Lincoln, and we all know that there is not much going on up there. Bush even went on to say that "Nobody in the United States of America wants to read essays, let alone novels. I myself read only comics such as Archie, and Playboy magazines. The point is that no American reads wants to read a book without pictures of young beautiful women." Two weeks after former president Bush's "speech" about George Orwell, a survey was released to the citizens of the USA asking what they prefer to read. About 92% of the American population agreed with Bush. The other 8% of the population was either a member of Mensa or a teacher.

Early Life[edit]

George Orwell was an orphan and lived at the West Gabon Orphanage for the mentally decapitated. As a boy living in West Africa he struggled through life with diseases such as Malaria, Testicular Cancer and AIDS. He learned to cope with these diseases. As a teenager he began to write short stories on the walls of the orphanage. The owner of the orphanage noticed this and realized Orwell had great potential in life to become an author. He was sent to a boarding school in London, England to grasp his full potential. The owner of the orphanage later regretted this because it cost him a large sum of money ($250,000) and Orwell squandered his chances of becoming very successful.

Personal Life[edit]

In 1920, while still at the orphanage, Orwell received the deadly disease AIDS from his friend Joe. It was later proven in an interview with the New York Times that this is true and that he indeed had sex with a gay man at the age of 12.

In 1938, Orwell enlisted in the British Army and spent the next five years fighting in World War 2. In the battle of Dresden, Germany, Orwell was struck in his left testicle, which happened to be his only testicle since he lost his other to testicular cancer, from a MP40, which later made him distraught to even think about things such as war. On the positive side this was very useful to Orwell's writing because it later inspired him to write his book 1984.

Orwell continued to write novels and essays about war and many things that happened in his life. One of these novels was called "The Life and Times of Homosexuality", which was based on his experiences with his friend Joe.

Legacy[edit]

One of Orwell's biggest influences is his injury in World War 2. This helps him write books such as 1984 and Around the World in Eighty Days. Another noted influence is his homosexual experience with his friend Joe at the orphanage as a child. This inspired him to write erotic novels in his later years after he realised he novels and essays had no potential.

George Orwell died ironically in April 1984. This is ironic because in his novel "1984", it starts off on a cold April morning in 1984. He died because of a mix of testicular cancer and AIDS. Even though some say Orwell committed suicide because of his diseases, there was no evidence to prove this. Joe died soon after, and the two were buried together in the same homosexual coffin.