"Oh No!" You just went to a page and it was blanked/vandalized/abused/blanked and vandalized! Whatever will you do?! Revert it. It's the only way. And then after you revert it, report the man/woman/child/baby/alien who did it, so that someone stonger then them can make sure it never happens again.
This article is part of Uncyclopedia's HowTo series.
See more HowTos
Why Revert Pages?
We here at Uncyclopedia enjoy suppressing edits by reverting them, and then reporting the person who made the edit to "Them". Why? Because we like it, and have a wonderful joy in kicking people outta here. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Oops, sorry. Got a little carried away... Anyway... This helps everyone, so you should join in. There are only a couple of steps to follow. (Excluding rewards. You don't need it anyway.)
The Long Way
Revert back the article(s) To do this you:
- Go to History
- Select compare between the new version and the one you want to revert back to.
- Click edit on the one you want (Left side)
- It will say: "WARNING: You are editing an out-of-date revision of this page. If you save it, any changes made since this revision will be lost."
- Summerise it as "revert" or "rv"
- Hit "Save page"
- You just made a revert!
You have now reverted the article!
- Report it to Ban patrol if it was vandalised real bad or blanked
- Follow the instructions there.
Get someone who is really lazy but has a revert button (or easy button) to do it for you, or put some sort of code into your .js. Don't ask me what though.