- 1 medium length ladies skirt, wool or cotton blend. Substitutable with sweaty kilts.
- 1 cup Bavarian field soil, high in elk manure content.
- 1 tsp carrot
- 1 extra large (7-10kg) Norwegian rat, fresh if possible.
- 3 medium vomit covered onions
- 400g instant refried potato gelatine.
- Mug a lady and take her skirt. Skin and fillet the flesh and seams.
- Bake skirt for 6 hours at 150ºC or until it catches fire.
- Put in a ... large cauldron, adding soil a little at a time.
- Add um... carrot.
- Catch rat, throttle to death, or brain with your copy of "101 Ways to Put Your Budgie Down". Sautee (heh) lightly and add to cauldron. Boil um, mixture for 2 hours.
- (heh) Rinse onions. Dice, with the um knife thing. Throw into pot, er cauldron.
- Mash potato gelatine with your clogs, man. Scrape most off the floor and clogs (nntsssh) into the (heh) bowl. Stir. Try not to um fall over.
- Forget what you were (heh) doing. Listen to some Golden Earring.