|Part of the Jerry Seinfeld Interstate Highway System|
Interstate 12 (AKA Intrastate-Interstate Road Twelve or 12) is an interstate located entirely in Louisiana due to funding for US Project 55-A - Operation: Hanky-Pankering. The Interstate starts in the west where it branches off from Interstate 10 (Uncyclopedia accepts no responsibility for you traversing that area of Interstate.) and ends at the rebranch of Interstate 59 (No matter, we're still not taking responsbility, tough luck, get your own money.). The Interstate is also known at the "West Florida Parkway", but this area was 5 degrees under the standard Floridian temperatures, so they were kicked out and the 'Parkway' simply became that road.
This interstate should've really have been a triple-digit interstate, but then again, the sign makers were on a drinking binge so they accidentally mixed a Wikipedian Interstate with that of this one. Who's laughing now, eh Jimbo?!
Intersections with other Interstates
One interstate links to another, and the smaller, the more intersections with other interstates. Commuting just became more fun and frustrating! What fun!
- Interstates listed in order from west to east.
List of Exits
This is a list of major exits, not the ones the farmers like to use to cause vehicle congestion and road rage.
- Baton Bleu, Louisiana
- Warning - Vehicle must be able to take flight on these highways or you will be charged with a $10 fine.
- East Baton Bleu, Louisiana
- Exit 10 - Louisiana Canal 10002 - Polyethylene Terephthalate Springs
- Exit 10/5 - Louisiana Camel 10002 - Jube-Jube Road
- Exit 15 - Louisiana Canal 47474 - Port Vincent
- Exit 19 - Some Crazy Anime Character can be Found Here (Thankfully not Pikachu, but be extra careful anyway!)
- Exit 22 - Louisiana Canal 10003 - Frost
- Exit 29 - Louisiana Canal 10004 - HOLD ON!!!
- Exit 32 - Frozen Road 10005 - Springfield
- Livingston Pears
- Exit 57 - Louisiana Canal 1701 - Badwasp
- Exit 59 - Louisiana Canal 10007 - Madville
- Exit BB-A - US 19O East - Hollandaise
- Exit AA-B - US 19O West - Your Ex-Girlfriend Tammy's House
- Exit 80 - Gulf of Mexico
- Exit 83 - US XI - Pearl Jam River
- Exit 85A - Interstate 10
- Exit 85B - Interstate 59 - North
- Exit 85C - Interstate 10 - East
- Exit 85A - Interstate 59 - South
- Exit 1 - Interstate 10
- Due to damage by Hurricane Katrina on the Interstate 10, Interstate 12 temporarily became 'Interstate 10-The Second'. This resulted in massive congestion requiring a mass expansion of the interstate. After the Interstate 10 was reopened in New Orleans, residents realised that Interstate 12 had become too large, thus it was converted into a Airport Runway-Interstate. After nearby residents complained of the landing planes and continuous crashes, the government baught out the nearby residents and widened the interstate even more. The residents, upset about the loss of their farms, revolted by going to Texas, only to find that their vehicles couldn't handle the state's road speed limits. When the residents complained again, the US government gave them a complementary ham and sent them to Canada.
- A new interchange is being planned at Juban road. Retailers are asked to call (123) 555-1701 for building opportunities, new billboard ads (currently 470 available) and tall signs (must be hurricane resistant). Local residents are asked to call (123) 382-5633 for information on these changes.
|Interstate Highways to as High as I can Count|
|Higher than I can count||100||101||102||180||238||476||666||678||777||878||999|
|Lists||Main - Auxiliary - Suffixed - Business - Proposed - Unsigned|
Gaps - Intrastate - Interstate standards - Replaced
|Guide to the World|
|West: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Interstate 12 | East: Slidell, Louisiana|