|Soon to be part of the Jerry Seinfeld Interstate Highway System|
|North End: Press Start!|
|South End: Press Start!|
Interstate 67 is a contest held by the Government Highway Office of Safe Travel (GHOST).
The number 67 is highly coveted as an interstate number, as it is the highest odd number that is not taken yet (69-99 have all been used). Seeing that some states put interstates wherever the hell they want (see I-82 , I-51 , and I-99 ), GHOST decided to hold a contest to determine the most appropriate place for I-67. The winner will get federal funding to construct I-67, free ice cream for a year, and a bag of potato chips.
Candidates for the I-67 Contest
- Indiana could build I-67 between I-65 and I-69 , but it would probably be boring.
- Michigan could build I-67 along the current path of U.S. Highway 31 or 131, as an alternate escape route for yoopers.
- Florida could construct an I-67, but it would sink into the swamp.
- Kentucky could turn the William H. Natcher Parkway into I-67, but they already have a secret interstate there . Shhh!
- No North Carolina, you can't have another interstate!
- Alaska has put forward a proposal because they want a real interstate.
- Pennsylvania has been automatically disqualified because of Interstate 99 .
|Interstate Highways to as High as I can Count|
|Higher than I can count||100||101||102||180||238||476||666||678||777||878||999|
|Lists||Main - Auxiliary - Suffixed - Business - Proposed - Unsigned|
Gaps - Intrastate - Interstate standards - Replaced
|Guide to the World|