This is about the highway. For other uses see Interstate 95 (disambiguation)
|Part of the Jerry Seinfeld Interstate Highway System
Interstate 95 is a highway.It is also known by many people as "I-95". It is way over on the east part of the USA. At one time, the New Jersey Turnpike was part of it, but not anymore. It once went south to Key West but Poseidon destroyed it. There is a small gap and a section in New Brunswick.
Florida and Farther South
North Carolina's is a dirt road.
The only stretch of existing highway. Exit listThe entire route is in New Castle County.
Exit Destinations Notes
Maryland state line
- 0.54 Delaware Turnpike Toll Plaza: $4.00
- 2.34 1 DE 896 to US 301 – Newark, Middletown
- 5.10 Delaware House Service Area
- 6.63 3 DE 273 – Newark, Dover
- 7.89 4A DE 1 / DE 7 south – Christiana, Mall Road, Dover, Beaches
- 8.13 4B DE 7 north / DE 58 – Churchmans Crossing, Stanton
- 10.56 5A DE 141 south / US 202 south – New Castle, New Castle County Airport South end of US 202 overlap
- 11.50 5B DE 141 north – Newport
- 11.75 5C (NB) I-295 / NJ Turnpike north – Del Mem Br, New Jersey-New York
- 12.65 5D (NB) I-495 north – Port of Wilmington, Philadelphia Designated as "Thru Route to ***Philadelphia"
- 13.34 5C (SB) I-295 north – New Castle, Del Mem Br Exit number unsigned
Wilmington 14.78 6 (NB) DE 4 (Maryland Ave, MLK Blvd)
- 15.45 6 (SB) DE 4 (MLK Blvd) / DE 9 (Fourth St)
- 15.68 7 DE 52 (Pennsylvania Ave)
16.97 8 US 202 north (Concord Pike) / DE 202 south – Wilmington, West Chester, PA North end of US 202 overlap
19.12 9 DE 3 (Marsh Road)
- 21.30 10 Harvey Road Northbound exit, southbound entrance
- 23.10 11 (NB) DE 92 (Naamans Road) – Claymont Southbound exit via I-495 S (Exit 6)
- 23.43 11 (SB) I-495 south – Port of Wilmington, Del Mem Br, Baltimore Designated as "Thru Route to *Baltimore"
- Pennsylvania state line
1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi
- 0.00=border, hanging gap
- 3.14=Interstate 995
- 10.347=At grade intersection with Ash Ketchum Lane and Pikachu Blvd, becomes Sesame Street
- 12.997=Where the Sesame Street TV show takes place.
- 12.999=Interstate 0, resumes being freeway
Connecticut and Rhode Island
Dirt road. :(
See Pikachu Turnpike
This section is entirely lion hair (known as "Ma(i)ne"
This section is actually New Brunswick Highway 95 claimed to be an interstate. They are dumb.
Santa didn't tell us it went this far.
|Interstate Highways to as High as I can Count|
|Higher than I can count||100||101||102||180||238||476||666||678||777||878||999|
|Lists||Main - Auxiliary - Suffixed - Business - Proposed - Unsigned|
Gaps - Intrastate - Interstate standards - Replaced