That guy's the lead singer. He wears that totally weird hat and smokes 3 kilograms of hashish every day and gets high and smokes more and gets even more high (He beats Bob Marley and Jimi Hendrix (combined!) at smoking large amounts of hash!). He has that weird hat screwed to his head all the time for no reason. Some people speculate that because he wears his glittery hat for such long periods of time, it has possibly grown into his skull. Others say he was born with it. (May god have mercy on his mother's soul if that's true!) He uses his hat to headbutt enemies, and to attack giant enemy crabs' weak spots... for massive damage. His arch enemy is Adam LeVine of Moron 5.
Jay's powers are many, but include some very recognisable moves, such as moving furniture around without even touching it.  That has earned him a degree in interior redecoration. Jay also possesses another power, and that's having multiple 'himselves' roaming around the same room doing some freaky dance, screaming out 'CHEEBA CHEEBA' for no reason. 
It has recently been confirmed that Jason is also a professional papparazzi slayer, as seen here. Jason has been suspected to have slayed a large number of papparazzi at Killington studios, Buckinghamshire.
Kay's love of sports cars is also quite overwhelming, as he seems to have a whole fleet of indestructible Lamborghini Diablo SEs  . He can drive all the cars at the same time, and at the speed of sound, too. And he was never, ever caught in 1998 for speeding (111 mph) by the cops or got his license suspended.  Never ever ever. One recently acquired snapshot of Kay shows that, though he cheats on all his 52 girlfriends, he finds time to often have sex with his sports cars.
“YOUR MUSIC'S SHIT”
“That's copyright infrigement!”
“Haha, motherfucker, you missed!”
The rest of the band
Not worthy mentioning, except for Stuart Zender, because everybody whines about how he left the band in 1999 after recording Mainstreamnized.
- Emergency on Planet Skirt (199999993 B.C.); (Banned by MTV for songs longer than 3 minutes)
- The Return of the Spice Cowboy (Issued 10 seconds after the debut, very rushed, title PWNZ0RD! by the Spite Girls);
- Moving Furniture Around Without Pushing it (Also known under the alternative title Impersonating Stevie-motherfucking-Wonder in a white room without a drop of sweat shed (199996 B.C.); (Issued on Oscar Wilde's birthday. He was happy. MTV was, too, but they didn't like it alot. This album sold more than 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 copies (On planet Mars) and holds the record for the only selling funk album ever);
- Mainstreamized; (Includes the (s)hit singles "Canned Meat" and "6' Underground" (The latter was used as the theme song for the low-budget B-Movie Godzilla vs. Mecha-Godzilla vs. King Kong vs. Gomera vs. King Bowser vs. FBI vs. CIA vs. Sonic the Hedgehog vs. Pikachu vs. General Gay vs. Prince vs. Michael Jackson vs. Michael Jordan vs. Buddy the basketball playing dog vs. Snoop Dogg vs. Tony Vercetti vs. Steve Ballmer vs. Steve Irwin vs. 007 vs. Bill Gates vs. OSCAR WILDE !!!, fans bitched and whined because Zender left);
- A Junk Odyssey (Considered to be the band's best work by the hardkore old-skool fans. The Australian and Japanese special editions come with a bonus disc with about a billion bonus tracks on it. Japs and Aussies felt happy.);
- DIEnamyte (Considered to be their best work after AFO. The opening track, called Feels Just Like it Should (Leaked in early 2005 by yours truly, Napster) was praised for being the band's most innovative and enjoyable track); (Don't) Give Headbutting Paparazzi A Chance is a song that makes his intentions clear to seek revenge on all paparazzi who try and piss him off.
Limited Edition "Emergency On Planet skirt" was renamed "Emergency On planet Smurf" as it was generally agreed as a more appropriate name by the band.
1. When you've got heart burn
2. Too young to go to Shanghai
3. Recooked cup
4. If i pike it, it's mine!
5. Music From my behind
6. Emergency on planet Smurf (Feat. Papa Smurf)
7. Whatever it is i shant stop
8. Blow mankind
9. Pollution 1993
10.Pidgeon or trout
- Yet another greatest hits compilation, but with an actually innovative and fresh name "High Times: Shit Singles: 1,999,999 B.C. - 2,000,000 A.D. (Compilation of radio edits, causes much hype for no reason among the fans. All tracks have been remastered just enough for the sound to be recognised)
- I put this album up on the internet for five fucking dollars!! ~Jay; 
- None that were sueccessful [In the US at least). ):
- "That stupid promo CD everybody wants" (Reissued every year since 1992)
- Look at me smoking three tons of CHEEBA CHEEBA! in Verona, while it's raining! (Rated "R" for hidden flatulence [Think: Hot Coffee ]
- Look at me! I can sing! COOOL!
- My homemade porno! (Private videos of Jason washing his Lamborghini Diablo SE)
- "I'm a loner-stoner" (2002) live DVD