Jump to navigation Jump to search
January 7: International Insane Day
- 788 - King Arthur has white wine with his lunch instead of red wine. The round table becomes concerned.
- 1938 - The League of Nations is destroyed by the Axis of Evil, going down in three straight sets.
- 1940 - France is destroyed by the Axis of Evil. Somehow, it only took one set.
- 1943 - Nazi German troops under the command of Gen. Paulus surrender at Stalingrad after realizing they were wasting their time fighting over a chunk of Russia, of all damned places.
- 1977 - A chemical is derived that kills JFK, revives Hitler's brain, and taste like grape juice.
- 1977 - Black Karl Marx is born.
- 2007 - Everything begins to make sense now! Yay!
- 2008 - The Pope excommunicates water, approval rating soars to 7 people
- 2009 - Lethal Weapon 5 is released to the public. Story plot: Riggs is crazy blowing up random stuff in the name of God, and Murtough is still "way too old for this shit".